I feel so unbelievably lucky :)

lillie

you really kept your cool for a long time.....very sophisticated and upper class of you

Thanks Trampler,im glad you appreciated it in the way that i did

Its just so mind blowing when you have self control in these types of situations.. You see if you rant & rave & fly off the handle,that shows them that they have got to you and they have won..nope i don't like that take! haha

Same with 'the kickboxer' i didn't spout off at him apart from calling him a slick one..then i told him by text how he had got me wrong & i had got him wrong,then i left it as him being relegated back to the friend zone!lol

He hasn'r left me alone since!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks Trampler,im glad you appreciated it in the way that i did

Its just so mind blowing when you have self control in these types of situations.. You see if you rant & rave & fly off the handle,that shows them that they have got to you and they have won..nope i don't like that take! haha

Same with 'the kickboxer' i didn't spout off at him apart from calling him a slick one..then i told him by text how he had got me wrong & i had got him wrong,then i left it as him being relegated back to the friend zone!lol

He hasn'r left me alone since!!

he is just a kickboxer, not Superman....he has a weakness

he is just a kickboxer, not Superman....he has a weakness

I know,your right. And i have forgiven him & i am his good friend still. But if i allow him back in my bed (well his bed) i will be giving off the wrong signal,like its ok to do it,i will forgive you and we will just carry on...

If you can't do the time,don't do the crime!!!

I know,your right. And i have forgiven him & i am his good friend still. But if i allow him back in my bed (well his bed) i will be giving off the wrong signal,like its ok to do it,i will forgive you and we will just carry on...

If you can't do the time,don't do the crime!!!

but isn't talking to him like teasing him......like dangling chocolate in front of the kids

well no not really.... after those texts i sent him about being disappointed in him,we had no contact until he initiated a chat and it was just about every day things. Then he called at mine saturday night with the tickets and the girls were here & i was very naughty & slightly tipsy and introduced him as my ****buddy. I know what a terrible thing to say,really out of character,i don't know what i was thinking But he had basically said thats all we were...and that is all we were i suppose..

So he text me asking why i had introduced him as such and that he thought i wasn't interested. So i text back & said yes im very sorry,i meant to say ex ****buddy! I know im ashamed

So it seemed to open up this can of worms. So now he signs into msn really early & like very night. I told him to grovel yes,and it does get sexually charged,but by him not me because i will not participate anymore. But he is taking my sternness as me punishing him,like bend over,yes mistress!! But i am not asking him to. I keep stopping him in his tracks. So he is doing it really not me. Im just enjoying being bossy to him because we have never had bad words or tension before this happened,and that is in 4/5 years..And he deserves it! If you get me??? Its very hard to explain...

he needs to really back away......he needs to keep that stiff upper lip, his english dignity

Haha that is what i would do!

But we have something that he has nver had before & he likes it. He told me lastnight that i had got him into it & that he didn't want anyone else,he wants someone well versed in the art is what his exact words were.. Not that its anything dodgy!"lol

Should he not have thought about this before his night of fun?

Haha that is what i would do!

But we have something that he has nver had before & he likes it. He told me lastnight that i had got him into it & that he didn't want anyone else,he wants someone well versed in the art is what his exact words were.. Not that its anything dodgy!"lol

Should he not have thought about this before his night of fun?

i think he needs to remember what he had, find another and find something else to get into.....every woman has something to offer and you try to adapt and mold them into what you want.....I enjoyed feeling up Beth after the prom, but those days are done

i think he needs to remember what he had, find another and find something else to get into.....every woman has something to offer and you try to adapt and mold them into what you want.....I enjoyed feeling up Beth after the prom, but those days are done

You could be right there,but for both of us i think...

Well i have left off him today..So he can utilize that time to what he thinks is best...

I felt guilty there for a moment & went online,he has just messaged me-it used to be the other way around!lol

You could be right there,but for both of us i think...

Well i have left off him today..So he can utilize that time to what he thinks is best...

I felt guilty there for a moment & went online,he has just messaged me-it used to be the other way around!lol

isn't it after midnight there? he needs to get his act together

but he doesn't.......lillie, it is time for the Trampler to go to the Pub and meet a friend, and hopefully he and i can meet two more friends...as always a pleasure..cherio my lovely

Have a good night Trampler!

Thankyou for making me see reason,i am going to be gentle with him now,he is only a kickboxer

So long,have fun! x

Archived