I feel so unbelievably lucky :)

lillie

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why am i even discussing Mary Poppins in compromising films??haha

Yes so my best friend Karen & i are going out on friday (fight night) for the time!

She is the eternal party girl,so i am going to have to psych myself up for friday!!

put on your best dress and fix your hair up right

Well as its semi formal,i won't be wearing skirts or my usual very high heels. Karen very kindly gave me a gorgeous suit,trousers & a small waistcoat with a slight pin strip. So i am going to power dress but with pleant of sex appeal,because the 'kickboxer' will be there & of course i have to remind him of what he has lost!

Well as its semi formal,i won't be wearing skirts or my usual very high heels. Karen very kindly gave me a gorgeous suit,trousers & a small waistcoat with a slight pin strip. So i am going to power dress but with pleant of sex appeal,because the 'kickboxer' will be there & of course i have to remind him of what he has lost!

and what he will continue to beg for?

and what he will continue to beg for?

Well i really cannot say-that belongs in a whole other forum! But i will say this...I have had a dom thing going on with him,a bit of roleplay ok. BUT now that i have binned him & given him a piece of my mind,i am giving him a really hard time because i like it. The only problem is so does he!!! So i can't punish him now

Well i really cannot say-that belongs in a whole other forum! But i will say this...I have had a dom thing going on with him,a bit of roleplay ok. BUT now that i have binned him & given him a piece of my mind,i am giving him a really hard time because i like it. The only problem is so does he!!! So i can't punish him now

now it is time to move to the Boss/Interview game.....you be the boss and he needs a job

now it is time to move to the Boss/Interview game.....you be the boss and he needs a job

Haha i think we have already done that? I am the boss & he does need 'the job' but i wont let him back in the company. Infact i said to him lastnight,you are an ex doorman you should know the rules,once you leave the club you can't get back in!!

good one....nothing gets by you

Oh when the gloves come off & im on form nothing at all gets by me! He loves it on msn with me because we do a lot of errrm wot i mentioned,and he keeps trying & i keep stopping him in his tracks and saying,you can stop it right now,did i say you could? Giver her my addie & i will teach her for you & you can do it with her!haha

Oh when the gloves come off & im on form nothing at all gets by me! He loves it on msn with me because we do a lot of errrm wot i mentioned,and he keeps trying & i keep stopping him in his tracks and saying,you can stop it right now,did i say you could? Giver her my addie & i will teach her for you & you can do it with her!haha

i don't need any lessons on msn about errrm....except I am on Yahoo..

i don't need any lessons on msn about errrm....except I am on Yahoo..

Who who? They don't do it for me,im a google,msn,microsoft girl

Karen has just text me saying her washer has packed in so iv told her she can use mine,as she has her children & grandchildren at hers at the moment so no washing machine is the pits!

Archived