I feel so unbelievably lucky :)

lillie

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i would hope a little understanding and even forgiveness would be in your heart...

I am the most understanding & forgiving person i know,honestly.. But once i get let down & messed about i can switch at the flip of a coin! There is no malice in it though,im just having some fun & reaping a little bit of sweet revenge. He even had the gall to tell me she wasn't as good as me! Well i call that tough!

I am the most understanding & forgiving person i know,honestly.. But once i get let down & messed about i can switch at the flip of a coin! There is no malice in it though,im just having some fun & reaping a little bit of sweet revenge. He even had the gall to tell me she wasn't as good as me! Well i call that tough!

a sign of desperation on the kickboxer....never admit the other woman is bad...chin up and the rest, gentleman

a sign of desperation on the kickboxer....never admit the other woman is bad...chin up and the rest, gentleman

Haha i know how pathetic is that. He also said she wasn't as adventurous either! I mean i said you had better grovell,but i don't think he has quite grasped the concept!

Thing is im making him grovel,and i doubt in my heart of hearts that i will slepp with him again-i have just said i will consider it if he really grovels. I think i have a cruel streak in me that i never knew i had! Oh well...Im not leading him on. He has been signed into msn for an hour now & i am appearing offline,but he knows i lurk. Im purposely distancing myself from him now because im being horrid to him like he deserves,but he likes it. So i will take myself out of the situation

Haha i know how pathetic is that. He also said she wasn't as adventurous either! I mean i said you had better grovell,but i don't think he has quite grasped the concept!

Thing is im making him grovel,and i doubt in my heart of hearts that i will slepp with him again-i have just said i will consider it if he really grovels. I think i have a cruel streak in me that i never knew i had! Oh well...Im not leading him on. He has been signed into msn for an hour now & i am appearing offline,but he knows i lurk. Im purposely distancing myself from him now because im being horrid to him like he deserves,but he likes it. So i will take myself out of the situation

you are one tough customer......a cruel streak like no other

your styles change constantly

I adapt to each given situation,depending on what each person or situation warrants. I start off trusting & loving people,and if they destroy that by their behaviour,then thats their problem not mine...

I will do anything for anyone & without gain,but if it isn't reciprocated at some point when im in need,then i don't do it again. Is that really awful? Maybe it is,but i do keep myself in check,i don't like to be mean just for means sake..Unless im having fun!!!!

I adapt to each given situation,depending on what each person or situation warrants. I start off trusting & loving people,and if they destroy that by their behaviour,then thats their problem not mine...

I will do anything for anyone & without gain,but if it isn't reciprocated at some point when im in need,then i don't do it again. Is that really awful? Maybe it is,but i do keep myself in check,i don't like to be mean just for means sake..Unless im having fun!!!!

i think that fits into fair is fair.....and to toying with someone can be fun..

i think that fits into fair is fair.....and to toying with someone can be fun..

Well i think it is,but i really am not a cruel person of any description,i will try to see the best in anyone as much as i can. But i have this thing,condition?? Im not really sure,but if i can get myself to a higher place (above the hurt & pain) i can then look at these people as inanimate object,i have no feeling for apart from indifference.. Mmmmm maybe i should see someone about this!!l

Its like your only as good as your last mistake (the last time you let me down) Iv been let down soooo much. But i think karen & i will be there for each other for years to come..

A few years back a so called friend of mine was desperately unhappy,suicidal even. So she left her husband & starting sleeping in the taxi office..

So like a friend would,i took her into my home,was there 24/7 for her,looked after & cooked for her when i came home from work. Took he out on the town. All this & i never charged her for rent as her finances were tied up in the house & the ensuing divorce..

Then my boyfriend text me texts what she had been sending him. Thats very bad in my book!!! But i didn't blurt it out,i held my cool & waited several days for her to tell me,which she didn;t. So after she regained her strength & moved out,she came to mine for a party..nd in the kitch whilst getting drinks i brought it up. Well she left so quickly through embarrassment that she left her daughter in my living room!!lol

She did phone her to come along home though!

Archived