finding new potential dates?

mcx69

I'm basically tired of the same old girls in my high school. I mean, sure some of them are nice and whatnot, but I just dont see myself dating anyone from my school right now. I'm 17 and and I have a job at subway, which is inside of a walmart. I see lots of attractive girls, and I catch a lot of them looking back at me. I'm sure I'd look more attractive wearing other clothes besides my work uniform, so I'm not sure what they are looking at. And it would be weird for me to walk up to them and start a convo when I'm supposed to be working. What can I do to meet new girls? Whats a good way to talk to a girl while, lets say shopping? I feel it would be odd if I saw a pretty girl in the store, and I walked up to them and started flirting or w/e. Idk if this post even makes sense, haha.

when i was on a debate team sort of organization, we had lots of events with high schools that were local, and also from different parts of the state. that's a great way to meet people your age, but from other area. can you join such an organization?

there is a subway by my house. the guys that work there talk to just about every attractive girl. they flirt with them. they are much older than you too. if a girl likes you, she likes you. don't let the uniform bother you.

well, most of them never come into the actual subway lol. they just stand around in walmart, and I cant really go out there and chat with them.

but, I've tried joining things like youth group and really haven't gotten much luck. I've met a lot of new ppl, but most of them live too far away and I'm not into LD relationships. Idk, its just that prom is coming up in a few months and I'd like to go, but the person I was planning to ask basically told me she didn't like me like that, lol.

there is a subway by my house. the guys that work there talk to just about every attractive girl. they flirt with them. they are much older than you too. if a girl likes you, she likes you. don't let the uniform bother you.

what the hell is a subway doing in the middle of the desert?

anyways... to the TS...just approach.....take some deep breaths, puke up some fear if you have to, go to the restroom and swollow water...you know the deal.....just approach

but, I've tried joining things like youth group and really haven't gotten much luck. I've met a lot of new ppl, but most of them live too far away and I'm not into LD relationships. Idk, its just that prom is coming up in a few months and I'd like to go, but the person I was planning to ask basically told me she didn't like me like that, lol.

if you go to a sporting event at your school ask the opposing teams girls to prom

what the hell is a subway doing in the middle of the desert?

anyways... to the TS...just approach.....take some deep breaths, puke up some fear if you have to, go to the restroom and swollow water...you know the deal.....just approach

yeah i know it's really weird.

but like sbj said, pack up the fear and do it. this is how people meet all the time. or when you are off, hang around where you work if you see girls there all the time.

Archived