CREEPY help!!!!!

Pinkbunny

Ok this guy I met awhile ago called me out of nowhere and leaves me a creepy message. He said "If you don't call me back, you'll be making the biggest mistake of your life" what the heck? I have a boyfriend and I get busy so thats the reason I haven't gotten back to him. anyway I think I should just not call back b/c that line left me feeling scared. what do you all think?

Wolverine *Editet by me in here, please.

I think he just wants to have a shot at impressing you, and the message didn't sound so bad as you make it sound. I think it is one of those, you don't know what you're missing out on!"... the best thing is, as you are considering, to just ignore him and don't write to him.

It's already clear that he wants to be more than friends, and if you love your bf then I wouldn't write him, because his intentions are more clear here than ýellow urin in the snow.

Yours sincere DD

Ok this guy I met awhile ago called me out of nowhere and leaves me a creepy message. He said "If you don't call me back, you'll be making the biggest mistake of your life" what the heck? I have a boyfriend and I get busy so thats the reason I haven't gotten back to him. anyway I think I should just not call back b/c that line left me feeling scared. what do you all think?

Can we have a bit more information, like is he a "good friend' of yours... does your boyfriend know him? And does he have a sense of humor where this might just be him joking with you?

Why not tell your boyfriend about the message this guy left? Maybe he can help you figure it out... after all I'm assuming your boyfriend knows about this "friend" right? So just be careful, tell someone about it, and try to see if he was joking, or if he is seriously a creepy guy... it does sound creepy... so be careful.

I could tell a girl that I would like to impress that she didn't know what she was missing out, but not if she didn't call me. I would be a man and call her instead, because there is only two opportunities here. Either he is acting precious or creepy and none of the ways should give him the opportunity to get your attention while being in a relationship because it is so clear he wants to be more than friends. Cocky perhaps, dumb yes.

I find myself wondering there is more to this story. Regardless, I find the message threatening but NOT Creepy. I assume he got your phone # from you. Is this the first time he'd called you? If so, sure he didn't call you as soon as you wanted, some guys are that way. I suppose he"... got busy" and forgot to call you sooner.

If you didn't have a b/f when you firts met and gave him your phone#, now that you have a b/f, maybe you may call and let him know that:

1. You now have a B/F and no longer interested

2. You did not appreciate being threatened in the phone message he left for

you. And then never speak to him again

Wolverine "...In fact, I am sure of it"

Wolverine, how can you be so sure? Do you know this guy?

Save the message...but here's what I think...

I think it's more a matter of him trying to be "cocky" than to "scare" you.

HOWEVER, that being said, YOU heard his "tone", we did not.

If you feel "threatened", tell someone. Better safe than sorry.

But I think this guy just thinks that he's "all that and than some", know what I'm sayin'?

He'll go away.

Good luck.

~Allie

I'm with Tallisman, there is a lot missing in the story. Why would any sane guy call out of nowhere and showed someone he hardly knows that he's full of himself? He's an idiot for setting himself up to be broken-hearted a thousand pieces. (I can only suspect some type of seductions or led on from OP.)

I'm with Tallisman, there is a lot missing in the story. Why would any sane guy call out of nowhere and showed someone he hardly knows that he's full of himself? He's an idiot for setting himself up to be broken-hearted a thousand pieces. (I can only suspect some type of seductions or led on from OP.)

Seduction? Ha ha.....Keep your mind out of the gutter! This is someone who I do not know!! More details: I gave him my number when I was single and dating different people ( a month ago) and he called out of the blue. Well, now I have a boyfriend. When he called the 1st time he left a message about how hung over he was and left a 2 minute long message about how great his weekend was. Than when I did not return his call he left a second message which said "if you dont call me back youll be making the biggest mistake of your life!"

Thats why I get a bad feeling about this.

Seduction? Ha ha.....Keep your mind out of the gutter! This is someone who I do not know!! More details: I gave him my number when I was single and dating different people ( a month ago) and he called out of the blue. Well, now I have a boyfriend. When he called the 1st time he left a message about how hung over he was and left a 2 minute long message about how great his weekend was. Than when I did not return his call he left a second message which said "if you dont call me back youll be making the biggest mistake of your life!"

Thats why I get a bad feeling about this.

OH!!!!!

This changes everything!

Now that you've included more detail, I would definitely make a harrasement report with the police. Do you have the first message by any chance? (I know...probably not since he babbled for 2 minutes)

Nothing can be hurt by calling your local police department and making a report.

BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY.This guy sounds wacked!

Please let us know how you make out, ok?

My best...

~Allie

Hmmm..I don't think the guy did the right thing leaving you a nasty message, but I don't think you need to go to the police about it, unless he continues to phone you. He didn't directly threaten you... he just said that you should call him or you'll miss out on dating him.

Well, I didn't hear the tone of voice used....but let me put my perspective on this whole topic....

You gave him your phone number with the intention of dating him. And he called you more than once, obviously. You chose to ignore him rather than return his call and let him know that you already have a boyfriend, and that you are no longer interested in dating him. He obviously felt badly that you were treating him with so much disrespect, and behaved badly by leaving you a nasty phone message because his feelings were hurt.

My question is... Why did you play silly games with his emotions? Why were you not just honest with him? He was wasting his time calling you, and in my opinion you were very disrespectful not being honest with him.

Creepy? He's just taking a bold approach to get to see you, that's all. Some would actually appreciate this confident and direct approach.

You can still be respectful and call him back to let him know that you're already dating someone but thanks anyway. I think it's only respectful to respond.

This is why so many guys are reluctant to take charge and make a move with girls.

Well done ladies you've made your own bed on this one.'

Report him to the police..... he didn't mean he was going to kill you, he meant that you will miss out on having him which would be the big mistake.

? that buddah you smoking feel good?

she has a BF....and he's leavin stoopid messages

He obviously felt badly that you were treating him with so much disrespect, and behaved badly by leaving you a nasty phone message because his feelings were hurt.

My question is... Why did you play silly games with his emotions? Why were you not just honest with him? He was wasting his time calling you, and in my opinion you were very disrespectful not being honest with him.

This is why so many guys are reluctant to take charge and make a move with girls.

Well done ladies you've made your own bed on this one.'

Report him to the police..... he didn't mean he was going to kill you, he meant that you will miss out on having him which would be the big mistake.

In response to both of your questions/comments:

Actually HE made his own bed in this one when he proceeded to leave a 2 minute long message of how he was SO drunk the whole weekend and how he was hung over. I dont want to be involved with that. Anyway he proceeded to tell me I should change my voicemail b/c he thought it was super "gay". Anyway I found his voicemails disrespectful and somewhat controlling, which is why I don't feel like calling back.

Archived