CREEPY help!!!!!

Pinkbunny

In response to both of your questions/comments:

Actually HE made his own bed in this one when he proceeded to leave a 2 minute long message of how he was SO drunk the whole weekend and how he was hung over. I dont want to be involved with that. Anyway he proceeded to tell me I should change my voicemail b/c he thought it was super "gay". Anyway I found his voicemails disrespectful and somewhat controlling, which is why I don't feel like calling back.

Then don't but there is no reason to be calling the police or demonising this man. For the gender that is supposed to be the most emotionally sensitive I don't see a lot of women considering the impact that conversations like this might have on the many painfully shy men that follow this forum.

He made an attempt at achieving a perfectly respectable goal you should not be trying to make out that he has done something wrong.

Then don't but there is no reason to be calling the police or demonising this man. For the gender that is supposed to be the most emotionally sensitive I don't see a lot of women considering the impact that conversations like this might have on the many painfully shy men that follow this forum.

He made an attempt at achieving a perfectly respectable goal you should not be trying to make out that he has done something wrong.

Ok lets get one thing straight. I did not EVER say I was going to call the cops. Also, respectable goal? Are you serious? How in anyway is mouthing off to someone's voicemail a respectable? To get respect you have to give it period. Please enlightnen me, because claiming his goal is respectable does not make sense to me, while he's blatently making rude comments. Also being shy is no excuse to talking that way on a voicemail. The "gay" comment he left is clearly offensive.

• 3 months later...

hmmmmmm.....

Just text this,

"I don't talk to some guy who tells me over the phone that he's drunk and hung over, not even as friends. Besides, I have a boyfriend now. I won't message again, so don't reply back"

Not only are you telling him the truth, but you're also shaping him so he doesn't act like an idiot with people from now onward.

HOWEVER, that being said, YOU heard his "tone", we did not.

Yep, here's the answer^^

Was his tone more like "The Ladies Man" on Saturday Night Live, "oooeee, you me a hot tub and some Courvoisier?"

Or was it more like "It puts the lotion on its skin!" from Silence of the Lambs?

Yep, here's the answer^^

Was his tone more like "The Ladies Man" on Saturday Night Live, "oooeee, you me a hot tub and some Courvoisier?"

Or was it more like "It puts the lotion on its skin!" from Silence of the Lambs?

LOL!

Though, I was thinking more along the lines of the Roxbury Guys from SNL - "Hey baby! You'll be making the biggest mistake of your LIFE if you don't call me! Lata!" *throws the phone out the car window* And Hannibal Lecter - "Why do I keep receiving your voicemail, Clairece? Don't fear me, for this world is more interesting with you in it, but I believe you'll be making the biggest mistake of your life if you don't return my call."

Archived