Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Surdid Tales from Hell

HellFrost666

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh and also:

We were at this place I used to hang out at all the time when I was younger where all the metalheads go. And she was like "If I have one more drink I might not be able to spot you in the crowd, then I'll end up going home with someone else." Something like that. We were both way passed sober at that point.

LMAO!!!! That's too freakin' hilarious!! EXACTLY! Coming from a place where all you see is jet black hair and almond eyes...then stepping off in Copenhagen and all I see is this porcelain white skin, eyes so blue they are almost clear and flaxen hair and they all look alike, I was so, "Toto...we are NOT in Kansas anymore!" It didn't even look like that, that homogenous in England.

heheheh....

What a sweetheart she is! Course, I already knew that. lol

At the same time, I can't leave out what a sweet man you are too. You're both lucky to have each other in my opinion. You complement each other well.

Hope you have a great vacation back home.....is that where you are? Haven't seen you on for awhile.

• 3 weeks later...
I've got 666 messages in my inbox.

Just thought that was worthy of mentioning.

EW! I'll hurry and send you another.

Well, that musta done it, cause I can't get through.

Or else, your message box got possessed and is currently too defiled to receive anything from meee. O

(hallo? hallo? open up, thar...)

Oh and yeah, I love thee Viking dragon head in your avvy, it's sooo hot!

Well, that musta done it, cause I can't get through.

Or else, your message box got possessed and is currently too defiled to receive anything from meee. O

(hallo? hallo? open up, thar...)

Oh and yeah, I love thee Viking dragon head in your avvy, it's sooo hot!

LOL TOV.

Oh, and he told me (as I thought it was an eagle riding a horse) that its a griffin. lol

Oh, and he told me (as I thought it was an eagle riding a horse) that its a griffin. lol

Wow, it's hard to tell these creatures apart! They're so similar...the Griffin being an eagle-headed beast, but it's hard to see a beak on the avatar (maybe I just need to see it enlarged)...I mean, have a look:

Viking dragons:

Griffin:

Haha, drop me a line when your Frostiness' condemned box is once again open for raising hell...

• 2 weeks later...

Last night while drinking I came up with something funny. (I am sure it was a lot funnier under the unfulence, but it's worth posting...

More then one octopus = Octopi

More then one elypsus = elypsi

More then one bonus = boni

more then one penis = peni

So, I decided more then one Guinness = Guinni

Yea... twas definitely funnier after a few Guinness.

Last night while drinking I came up with something funny. (I am sure it was a lot funnier under the unfulence, but it's worth posting...

Are you sure you didn't mean to say, "funnier under the flatulence?"

More then one bonus = boni

Wow, I've never actually heard that one! "Boni" looks kind of funny next to "peni". LOL.

Yea... twas definitely funnier after a few Guiness.

You mean, Guini.

Hey, how would you make that plural anyway?

^What do you mean? I don't see that you made any mistakes!

According to you, the plural of "Guiness" is "Guini" and I just tipped my hat to that, basically!

But I was wondering also how someone would say "a few Guiness"...do you say, "3 Guinesses" or "3 Guiness", or what? I never order more than one Guiness (in fact, I haven't ever really ordered a single Guiness, lol), so I'm just not sure. Other than that, I don't see why you shouldn't tell the bartender next time, "2 Guini, please". Haha...just to see what happens.

I don't see what's wrong with your typing here...??

I just never heard of boni...but it made me think in the gutter. Lol. And that's nothing new.

^ I had never heard Boni either until my boss said it a few months ago. Everyone in my department was getting a bonus and he was announcing it. He was like "Accoutning is crunching all the numbers right now. We are hoping to properly distribute the boni on your next payday." My direct supervisor and I laughed about it later in the breakroom.

Next time I go out I plan on asking for a round of Guinni just to see how they respond. And I think logically it should be spelled with two N's, since Guinness is spelled with two N's.

Now on to the real problem... you've never ordered a Guinness? Does that mean you've just never had it in a bar or you've never actually tried it? If not you should, everyone should experience the Guinnian extasy at leat once.

Last night I learned it's not a good idea to start shooting Firewater after 5 or so Guinni.

I got the feeling I wwas going to have trouble sleeping tonight... so I decided to put in something that would put me to sleep. Imediately I went for The Excorcist. I fall asleep every time I watch it.

Then I got to thinking... I have never seen the original Omen all the way through either because I always fall asleep before getting to the end. I've seen the remake the whole way through, never the old one.

How interesting that movies about the Devil have that affect on me.

So now... I am signing off so Satan can rock me to sleep.

Archived