I'm seeing my ex next week after 2 months of no contact. I'm giving him back some of his things. We were together for almost 3 years and he broke up with me because he thought we were fighting too much. Since then I've realized what was wrong in our relationship. One thing was when we did get into arguments I handled them in the wrong way. I would bring them up again or overreact. I know we love each other very much and he wants it to work but he doesn't think it could the way things were. I would like to show him how I've changed so I'm giving him a letter explaining everything. Should I also suggest just getting together and doing something? Just to see if something's still there? I want to ask him but I'm afarid of rejection. But do I really have anything to lose? I'm so confused, can anyone help?

no, you dont have anything to lose, go for it, because if you dont, you

know you will regret it in the long run. I know it's hard to put your heart and feelings out there for someone maybe step on, But why even feel that way if your not going to act on it, love and emotion is a hard thing to deal with when you dont know the outcome of what's going to happen, but at least you can say you tried to make it work right. Well I hope this helps you, and I hope everything works out, good luck.