Well I just learned something today...

ninnin

girls did tattoos!

I was in class showing off the henna (temporary) tattoo to a couple of my friends. I was joking about having my left sleve cut off to show it off to everyone. Well we were talking and my friend, the loud mouth he is said "Everyone (my name) got a tattoo!"

Before you could even say a word, three girls ran up and wanted to see it. They were asking "Is it real?" "When did you get it?" "Who is it?" and so on. (in case you are woundering it's an old school pin up girl dressed up as a police officer.)

So is it true? Girls dig tatts?

I found it kinda funny. Well I have to wait until tomorrow when more people see it.

i think the general rule about getting tattoo (or should be a rule anyways!) is to put them somewhere where they can be covered by business clothing. ie, if you wind up in a more conservative field, it should be covered by your clothes. and get something that you think you might like forever. like don't get a tattoo of beavis and butthead like one moron i know

some girls like them, some girls don't......

i think the general rule about getting tattoo (or should be a rule anyways!) is to put them somewhere where they can be covered by business clothing. ie, if you wind up in a more conservative field, it should be covered by your clothes. and get something that you think you might like forever. like don't get a tattoo of beavis and butthead like one moron i know

some girls like them, some girls don't......

I knew a guy a little over a decade ago who'd gotten a large, bright green, red and yellow Ninja turtle on his arm!

Bet her regrets THAT one!

just about anytime i talk to a girl and the conversation gets going, the question usually comes up. 'so you have any tattoos?' 'i usually joke and say, no, well, i guess just one small one.' then they flip when i show them my back. it's covered. but i think this is common in this day in age. so many people have tattoos it's a common question now as well as an interest. some girls like guys with them, some don't though.

Like everyone else said, every girl is different. I love one or two (small/medium sized) tattoos that have some kind of meaning to the guy. I don't like a guy with a giant dragon sleeve tattoo or some kind of crazy neck tattoo or something. All in moderation. But I suppose since I want a tattoo of my own, I just dig someone who doesn't mind them either.

Don't get a tattoo because SOME girls love them. Only get one if you have really REALLY thought about it and it's going to stand for something other than a chick magnet.

Like everyone else said, every girl is different. I love one or two (small/medium sized) tattoos that have some kind of meaning to the guy. I don't like a guy with a giant dragon sleeve tattoo or some kind of crazy neck tattoo or something. All in moderation. But I suppose since I want a tattoo of my own, I just dig someone who doesn't mind them either.

Don't get a tattoo because SOME girls love them. Only get one if you have really REALLY thought about it and it's going to stand for something other than a chick magnet.

exactly. mine actually means something to me. i actually researched the idea of the type i got too. it fits my life, and i created the pattern. women do think it's cool, but i think they like the idea behind it too. but not all women are into them. remember it's something that is very expensive to remove. so keep that in mind.

I advocate doing something just because it attracts attention and it's popular. This is always the best reason to do something, especially when it's difficult to undo it...lol.

If you could care less either way, it can't hurt. I've met plenty of people who are emotionally indifferent to things and literally do them to jump on the bandwagon. I can't say I blame them. For every honest quality in someone you can find at least one superficial one.

Why not live a little?

P.S. I often find myself contradicting others...lol

Archived