14 years younger man, would you like to go out?

sunnysky2k

Just friendship?

But I am not sure...he is 14 years younger, handsome and MD (he is 34 and I am 48)

I look younger than my age but a huge age diffrence makes me not willing to go out (he doesn't know my age).

Of course, I am very attractive to him.

Just go out with him and have a fun?

If you're interested, go. If not, don't.

It's just a date...who knows if it will go any further than that.

Heck, you might agree to go and find out you're not terribly compatible.

I mean, there was this guy who asked me out a few years back...and I agreed to go...but in the back of my mind I was thinking, "I'm only going to show you we have nothing in common." He had been very persistent.

Long story short, I ended up marrying him...and he's 11 years younger than I am. We met when I was 37 and he was 26.

Go out and have fun. I don't see anything wrong with it since you are both adults.

I have dated a few younger men --maybe I look younger, maybe I act younger than my age. I don't know-- and I almost always have a great time.

Let us know how it goes

It's not like he is looking to marry you, so, why not go out with him? What can it hurt? Yes, there is a significant age difference but who cares, you never know what could happen. Plus, he is 34, a mature man. If you were going out with a 24 year old and you were 38...that would be a big difference but at both of your ages, you guys have matured so no biggie.

Go out with him. I dated a cop who was 12 years older than me and it was some of the hottest sex I've ever had. She turned me on like a light bulb and I know I did the same for her. What's the worst he can say, "no"? But what's the best that can happen? You can hook up and have a great time! Go for it.

Archived