He broke up with me 6 days before xmas... and now... i need help!!!!!

koreangelxp

So heres my story.... PLEASE HELP!!!!!

So ive been with this guy for a year and a half, when we first got together everything was fine but he still wanted to stay friends with his ex fiance because they have known each other for 12 years and he didnt want to lose a friend... blah blah but i didnt feel comfortable about that due to the fact of what they had and stuff, but i let him be friends... and then about 3 months into our relationship he told me he wasnt " in love " with me, cuz he still had feelings for his ex and he didnt know what he wanted and then he broke up with me, and then she did something that pissed him off and he realized that he didnt have feelings for her anymore and he wanted to be with me and that he was in love with me and so that was that... and he broke my heart but i forgave him and i wasnt sure if i wanted to be with him cuz he hurt me so bad... but i realized i wanted to be with him and so after that everything was fine. i mean i have never felt like this with a guy before. he is the first guy that i actually truly trust and that i know he would NEVER cheat on me, and everything i totally trust him.

Now... that was before... this is now... so in Sept of 2006 we were fighting a lot... we had a really big f... fight on labor day about how i feel like he doesnt appericate me enough or he doesnt show me that he does, and we talked it about and it was fine, then other fight came up about him going on vacation in nov. and i was okay with it but then he told me that he was going on my birthday which is on the 23rd and then i got upset about cuz its important to me and he stated that he would make it up to me and he did he. we got into little fights here and there... and then dec. rolls around and the day he broke up with me 6 days before xmas and i was calling him to say have a good day at work, and then he started talking about how these girls find him attractive and stuff and i was kinda irrated about it.. like why are we talking about this?? so i got upset about and then i hung up on him, then he text messaged me and told me he that things arent working out and that we should go our separate ways, and i called him and asked him why he said that and he stated that he wasnt in love with me anymore, and that he didnt want to work things about and he was done and that was it. and at first i was shocked and then i asked why cant we work things about and everything and he just said he didnt want to and he didnt have the energy anymore and he wanted to be single. The reason why he broke up with me is cuz he felt that when we were together he felt like he was walking on egg shells around me and that he felt like he could never make me happy.

but the truth was that he does make me happy and all my friends know how happy i am, and i know its cuz we didnt talk about how we felt and everything and i didnt show how that he does make me happy. but anyways... i did ask him if there was someone else but he said there isnt nobody else. so i believe him.

i didnt get any sleep that day.. i didnt eat anything i was so depressed... i just felt things were truly over... then he text messaged me and ask me what should we do about xmas and the gifts... and im thinking like what is there to do??? you ruined xmas ... but he wanted me to have my gifts and everything and we talked and he stated that he realized that we should try to work things out and take things slow.. and date and see if he can get his feelings back to the way they were.... and things are going okay... he calls me everyday and we talk and im just wondering what should i do??? i really do love him with all my heart and i really want things to work out, i just need some advice about this... like how should i act around him and stuff.... so yeah... PLEASE HELP!!!!

honestly I can be jealous at times but most of the time I am not... like I know guys like getting hit on and find my guy good looking and everything and its great for his ego... and I'm happy for that.. but at the same time I don't like girls hitting on him cuz its like he's taken... u know? but the thing about these girls... is that they are his friends... and he talks to them like once or twice a week... and plus I already knew that they think he's a great guy and they find him good looking... so yeah... generally I'm not the jealous type but sometimes I can be....

Honestly, I think he is playing games with you. Like the first time, he told you he didn't love you and went back to his ex. Whatever happened btwn them we will never know for sure but what we do know is that he knew you'd take him back so he came back professing he loves you. It sounds like you guys had fights like all couples do so that is not a big deal. It is also normal to express your thoughts and feelings of not being appreciated it you genuinely felt that way from him. What is not normal is him to take vacation on your b-day (unless this was preplanned way before you guys met).

In any case, the fact that now he breaks up with you because he doesn't feel like he is in love with you and then calls you back in few days to work things out? This is just pure BS. If you take him back again, you are setting precedents for his actions in the future. He will break up with you again when the wind changes

Archived