A dream question...

I don't know if this is the place for this, but here goes...

Posting this as part of an earlier post:

I will say that I have been having more and more dreams about her NOW, then when we first broke up. What is strange, is that sometimes, the dream may or may not include her, but include other women, but will mostly be a dream about a loving relationship with things working out and the 2 of us being in total love.

...made me think and I have a small question/statement.

I have had MANY dreams about relationships with women, that go absolutely fantastic, we are much in love, very romantic, etc. When I awake, I can totally FEEL what had happened in the dream. Of course, directly after, it makes me think of the ex.

Three things stand out to me though:

1. The dreams rarely include the ex, but women I meet or start dating, in the dream.

2. Sometimes I can neither make out faces IN the dream OR don't remember them after waking, but I can remember the feelings of utter contentment.

3. The dreams are always romantinc in nature AND always involve me falling in-love.

Any thoughts?

Yes, i envy you on your dreams.

Last night i dreamed I am late for a plane and that at the same time I had to go back home to check up if I have forget something while my mom and step dad are waiting for me.

We were all nervous because we were late.

And i was nervous because of the flight.

I think we were traveling from Africa to Paris lol

i wish i could dream your dreams.

I agree, you're totally craving a loving relationship right now. As for your ex being in your dreams, it could be your subconscious using her as a reference of your past, and all the good times that you had with her. The dream's telling you that you're not satisfied with your love life right now, and urging you to bring those feelings back into your life - but just the feelings, not the ex.

Archived