dang, why cant all women be like you ladies?

iambrazilian

everytime I read a thread, it seems some of you ladies post about your amazing sex life, or how much you want it from your guy, I even read an amusing post that went along the lines of "I wouldnt mind having more than one huband, which means I would get more sex and see more of a man" or even this comment in reply to a poster who complained about the husband sleeping naked too much; "it seems you get a lot more of your man's snake than I do...consider yourself lucky!"

Most of the women out there arent like this...or are they? They dont act like it...I refuse to believe sex is only ALWAYS in the men's minds.. come on, its a human thing, not a man thing, lol...

your husbands should consider themselves LUCKY! BOO-YAH!

everytime I read a thread, it seems some of you ladies post about your amazing sex life, or how much you want it from your guy, I even read an amusic post that went along the lines of "I wouldnt mind having more than one huband, which means I would get more sex and see more of a man" or even this comment in reply to a poster who complained about the husband sleeping naked too much; "it seems you get a lot more of your man's snake than I do...consider yourself lucky!"

Most of the women out there arent like this...or are they? They dont act like it...I refuse to believe sex is only ALWAYS in the men's minds.. come on, its a human thing, not a man thing, lol...

your husbands should consider themselves LUCKY! BOO-YAH!

Most of the people who post on forums like this are more self aware, more in tune with emotions and feeling, and sometimes they came to this site over lack of sex wtih their partner. That is why you see more women like that here then maybe your experience in life IMO.

I think that some of the women that are so comfortable posting on this site in such a way do so mostly because it feels kind of private and confidential...so they can say what they really are feeling. However, I don't think the average woman, even if she's feeling this, puts it out there in public, that she's thinking of sex and really wanting sex.

most women in relationships are closet 'freaks'. i'm using that word lightly here. but once you really crack a woman's shell, (some are just s***s), but they open up. you treat a woman right, you can get any sexual fantasy and desire from them. well, some women won't do 3somes and such, but you get the point.

Archived