sadcomposer

Everybody says how they were told "I love you but I am not in love with you." Well my ex sent me a letter explaining why she left me. In the last paragraph she says. "I chose to end this relationship to keep us from further pain in the future. I love you deeply and miss you terribly. Everyday is difficult. I just need to let time give me back my happiness."

Now I don't know about you guys, but it hurts like hell to be told that you are still loved but that the person does not want to be with you anymore.

I would love to be able to let go of all hope, but that really makes it difficult.

I agree that's insensitive sadcomposer.

A few women from my past think I'm a total jerk (which I'm not) because I ended relationships pretty harshly, but I really think I did them a favor by being an idiot. I wish they didn't think I was a jerk, but I'm okay with it because I believe that I made it easier for them to move on. Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.

It might sound strange to most people, but I think I sacrificed and showed more love by intentionally doing dumb things to get a woman to not want me.

Well if this is what my ex pulled, he succeeded because I think he handled our break up like a moron. I do think alot of the talks and arguments were to get me to walk away mad becase he didnt have the BA*&s to just tell me. He beat around the bush all the while doing and saying Ahole things to push me away. That is very WEAK. Also, he could have had a very good friendship with me because I have been able to maintain friendships with most of my exes, and they are very glad for it.....but he lost even that just in his dealings with me. HIS LOSS, NOT MINE.

I agree that's insensitive sadcomposer.

A few women from my past think I'm a total jerk (which I'm not) because I ended relationships pretty harshly, but I really think I did them a favor by being an idiot. I wish they didn't think I was a jerk, but I'm okay with it because I believe that I made it easier for them to move on. Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.

It might sound strange to most people, but I think I sacrificed and showed more love by intentionally doing dumb things to get a woman to not want me.

Archived