why are guys so into girls with big boobs?

Galaxie

I am a female and find it very distracting to be somewhere when a woman is huge up top and her blouse is very revealing. It just seems so over the top and even if it is all women around it just seems downright distracting.

Oh, yes and especially if she has a longer necklace with a cross pendant full of gemstones between them What a religious person that must me lol

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My ex got a boob job about a year into our relationship. They looked quite real actually but I never liked them I am all about the natural, small or large. I almost lost a little respect for her when she got them.

The worst part was that she lost all sensation in them. They used to be her "button" but now they are sensative in a bad way.

Bottom line, I like real ones! I don't care what size they are. Actually, I do. I prefer smaller to medium boobs over large ones...

dude, don't be so critical. don't you understand the concept i'm driving at? chill out.

No, I don't get the concept you are driving at. Me? Critical? I am not the one "sucking on plastic bags". That's an insult to every woman that has had breast implants.

No, I don't get the concept you are driving at. Me? Critical? I am not the one "sucking on plastic bags". That's an insult to every woman that has had breast implants.

this is what i'm talking about. i'm just saying, they still aren't real. i've been with girls with fakes. it's just not the same. IMO i guess.

I am more psychically attracted to a girl with bigger * * * * but it doesn't matter in a relationship for me. If you are jealous of her then wear * * * * ty clothes, it seems acceptable in your circle of friends to do crazy things to get attention from guys so at least they wont hate on you

Archived