things I want to say to my ex

You are VERY brave and sensitive.

You have a huge heart and when you use it, I absolutely fall in love with you and would do anything for you.

You are wishy-washy. You don’t know what you want or the right way to go about getting it.

When you set a goal for yourself, you pursue it. Regardless of setbacks, you are unstoppable.

I am not to blame for your lack of respect or consideration. You are an adult, and accountable.

I contributed to your success for over two years. It wasn’t until you decided you could do better without me, that you started doing crappy.

I can only control myself and no one else.

Even though I love you very much, and pray for you. I deserve better.

Thats horrible. But thats the choice you made. See we are responsible for our actions all the time. You let your ex teach you, but you learned the bad lesson. I was in a marriage like that a long time ago, and I was like OMG Im was mad at my ex for wasting my time but now im doing that all on my own. So i ended the marriage neither one of was happy. Now we are the best of friends. He has really helped me through alot and we appreciate eachother. Bring back the love in your marriage. Dont waste time and life on being bleh. Fall in love with your wife.

dear ex,

i care for you.

i love you,

i miss you.

i resent that even though you had committed to me, that when you felt that we were drifting you never talked to me, never tried to work it out, i know that our relationship wasnt straightforward but we knew that from the start.

i hate the way you let us die , even if it was for the greater good.

i hate the way you have hurt me and how much you hurt me even if you didnt mean it.

i hate the way its taking so much time to get over you.

i hate the way i feel let down by you.

i dont hate you.

i want you to know that you dropped me from a great height and did a lot of damage.

i hate the way you seemed to have moved on easier than me.

i hate the thought of you giving what was my love to someone else, of you waking up beside someone that isnt me.

i hate that you shattered all my dreams of our future together.

i hate that i understand and accept why you left me.

i hope that you are hurting too (but not in a malicious way)

i hate the hold/effect you still have over me.

i hate that i cant be your friend at the moment, im not ready.

i hate that im scared we wont be good friends when i am ready.

i hope you will be happy , because i know you are a kind and loving person and you deserve happiness .

i hate that it wont be with me.

take care

lugh

its not easy

ex,

you're a great liar, i was too gullible to have fallen for it.

i felt like you just used me

i'm so much better without you.

i learned valuable lessons from the relationship i had with you.

when i was without you, you were workin and im still at univ, but i pay for our dates almost all the time. and i allowed that for months!

i learned how to lie because of you.

you mean nothing to me now.

i'm way way so over you.

Dear old boyfriend,

We did have a nice relationship and had a great time together. I'm actually very glad we ended when we did, because I got to spend a great time with her before she died, time I wouldn't have had with her if I was still with you. Even though I was disappointed when we broke up, I wasn't heartbroken. However, after she died I desperately needed people to lean on and talk to. You seemed to not care at all and honestly, that hurt more than the break up. But since her death I've found I'm becoming stronger and more independent. I realize that we were never friends before dating so expecting to be friends after wasn't a real expectation. I have no hard feelings toward you whatsoever, I had a great time dating you and have no regrets. Here's to the new year!

Sincerely,

Me

Dear Ex,

I am so sorry that I doubted your intentions and my jealousy was too much to handle. But I am angry that you decided to end it in a fight right before plans to spend X-mas with your family with a plane ticket that you asked me to buy which is now worthless.

...I am angry that you lost faith, and didn't give us just one more shot or work through the holidays. I am angry at myself for becoming bitter and nasty at the end and I'm sorry. I'm sorry you don't love me and that I didn't allow you to because I am afraid of someone loving me. I'm sorry I started fights just to get attention, because I felt neglected, when i could have just asked for it. I'm sorry I didn't learn my lessons. I'm sorry we couldn't connect like we wanted. I'm sorry I said I didn't see a future with you, when I was afraid. I'm sorry our arguments got in the way of having FUN! I mourn the loss of US, when we were happy and carefree and talking about a future. I'm sorry jealousy ruined our relationship. I'm sorry I pushed for an answer because I couldn't live in ambiguity and uncertainty about your feelings towards me. I really do care for you more than you'll know, but I was afraid to say it.

This is only four days after the break-up...so I am still hurting. I know I will get over this and move on, but i wish i could just tell you all these things.

Archived