i cracked. im an idiot.

vouge_idea

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but how long? how long will he make me suffer? how long until he misses me? when will i see his name calling my phone? when will i see that beat up red truck outside my house? it's only been four days, not long at all. i haven't even given him time. im only making it take longer! god! thank you sandy. your words are helping me alot. really.

Hey VI, if I'm helping at all, it because I know the hurt your feeling.... oh boy, been there, done that.... been so down just like you are girl...

Its been two long years for me, and he's still trying to play games....

I only hope this guy won't do this to you, believe me, it just isn't worth it.... this kind of thing takes your life away, makes you forget whats really important....

You deserve better, with or without him... just keep that in mind....

He may love you, (and it sounds like he does) but don't let him consume your life o.k.????

xx

Sandy

I want to go for a drive, but in doing that I know I will see him out driving with his friends..............

A drive might be a good idea. It can clear your head, as long as you can focus on the road.

Drive in a direction that will take you "away" from where he is likely to be. The odds of running into him aren't so great.

but how long? how long will he make me suffer? how long until he misses me? when will i see his name calling my phone? when will i see that beat up red truck outside my house? it's only been four days, not long at all. i haven't even given him time. im only making it take longer! god! thank you sandy. your words are helping me alot. really.

It will go on for only as long as you allow it. For only as long as you let him continue to treat him like crap.

Honey, wake up. This is not a man who loves you. If he did, would he push you away like this?

No. No friends. No cousins. No beach. No where near a beach for that matter.

Just a po-dunk town where everyone knows everyone. And he is out there somehwere...............partying. Having fun. Not thinking about me.

Take this and use it.

Instead of sitting there moping over a guy who couldn't care less, move on and let it go. You are worth someone who treats you with love and respect. Until you see that and act on it nothing will change.

VI. sounds like your thinking of doing the crazy kinda stuff I did when Jack I and were arguing....

I would walk to the local bar.... secretly knowing I might see him... and yeah I did.... and it was the worst possible thing I could have done... and I'm still paying the piper for it too...

I was just out of town. I got back from my sisters about 2 hours ago. She lives 40 miles away. She blew me off tonight or else I'd be there. It's far to cold to go walk. I do feel like I am going to jump out of my skin. I need to do something.

Do you have any exercise equipment in your house? A treadmill would be great.

I was just out of town. I got back from my sisters about 2 hours ago. She lives 40 miles away. She blew me off tonight or else I'd be there. It's far to cold to go walk. I do feel like I am going to jump out of my skin. I need to do something.

Bundle up. The fresh air will do you good.

No. No friends. No cousins. No beach. No where near a beach for that matter.

Just a po-dunk town where everyone knows everyone. And he is out there somehwere...............partying. Having fun. Not thinking about me.

you dont have any of your own friends? how come?

i think thats why your so clingy and needy of him..

he is out there, with his own life, just fine. do you work? maybe you should start building a tiny social circle of your own.

if you guys get back together it will for sure benefit your relationship too... and YOU. (most important)

Archived