ninnin

I had a question about teasing others to show attraction. I know teasing is making fun but in a good way to somebody. But what if you want to tease someone you met not too long ago and don't know a whole lot but your intrested and want to flirt with them. What could you say/tease them about?

Just say things like, "just like a girl." and "you are so crazy/bad/dorky when you do that." when she slips say, "good job stumbles," then proceed to call her stumbles every so often for a short while. Feel free to tell her she is such a dork when she does something or says something dorky. Always do it in a playful tone and a big smile you are not insulting her you are just giving her a hard time.

That is so true, You do not want to be out right mean teasing her 24-7. You have to have some real conversations sometimes, but a little bit of teasing opens up some interesting conversations . Ussualy after you tease her she will tell you a story or something related to what you just teased her about opening up new conversations. Just from what i have noticed from my experiance

^Yup, why not try other forms of flirting, innuendo etc.

Teasing can go dwon badly if it's not delivered correctly.

As long as your having fun and at least trying to be funny while teasing, you can't go wrong. If she gets annoyed, does it actually matter?

Have some acuity around girls that might have a bit of low self-asteem. If you see what i mean. If your all jacked-up and you are teasing some girl that looks like she is about to cry by you saying hello, it won't go down well.

You can make fun of her hair, her shoes, her dress, whatever. Tease her about something she is doing, saying or wearing. For example - If she drops her pen on the floor, you can go "GOSH... ur so embaressing! I just can't be seen with a fruitcake like you"

She could stumble on her words then you could say "Speak in english please" or "that's easy for you to say". If she trips up, call her clumsy! Make sure it's done playfully and in the right mood.

Treat her like ur bratty little sister. You love her really, but she annoys you to death!

Give her a nickname - Dork. "Sparky" is a good one. "alright sparky, calm down" "calm down sparky it's only a commercial"

Be careful when you tease. Some people don't take teasing really well and may take it the wrong way

Good point. There is a girl at work who really likes me and has been teasing me for quite some time now. At first it was cool, but now it is really annoying. At work, I'm busy with work, and almost everyday she has to tease me about something and as a result, I've lost interest in her. I find her way too annoying, almost like she gets a kick out of it and as a result I have thought about kicking her (kidding

Since we work together, if she did it sporadically then that would have been okay. Teasing when I am out and about, and not focused on school or work is fine - unload all you want! I guess for me there is a time and a place for it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived