INTERSTING! Funny Kisses...

Hey everyone, Happy here

I was just reading about people's first kisses and I just had an ideal to bring up a "Funny Kisses" topic to brighten up everyone's day and put a smile onto faces.

I remember a couple: This one time when I was an inexperienced kisser with another, we closed our eyes, didn't know what we were doing and BANG she smacked my noes with her head... that really hurt bad Straight after she was so sorry for what happened and tried again, that time she missed and kissed my nose instead! that was pretty funny at the time and to this day, I still think it was an accident.

Other times: This one time at bandcamp LOl no jokes...

I was kissing this girl on a park bench and she had a neck cramp!

I had a blocked nose and I couldn't breath!

Once I was kissing a girl on a park bench and she was sitting on my lap (she weighed 50k's and I was around 58k's ) anyway, my thighs began to have muscle spasms and they were shaking like i was having an orgasm! ..that was really embarrassing but that day she grabbed my hand and put it on her ass (till this day I'm still not sure wether she wanted my hand there or it was just support for my thighs)

My first french kiss: Me: "I never got to reply your kiss on the lip the other day..." (wanting to french her).

Her: "You see that window, it really annoys me!" - that was just a coinsidence but nevertheless it was still funny, here's a guy wanting to french a girl for the first time and hinting it and she goes off and says something like that (we did kiss in the end...)

If I remember anymore, I'll be sure to let you's know.

I'm looking forward in seeing a few replies!

Happy Heb

• 4 weeks later...

Ugg.. I always have the worst case of giggles no matter where I am.. like when I'm in class.. I'll start laughing for no reason.. anyways.. once my boyfriend and I were making out and everything was so perfect.. and for no reason I started laughing... he was like "whats so funny" and I was like "I have no idea" so we just sat there in silence for a moment, then we tried kissing again and as soon as our lips touched I busted out laughing again .. kind of a cramp in the moment huh...

Hey whats cheating? lol.. I actually didn't meant to post it twice.. (although it has happened twice) my computer was being stupid... but yeah.. the one post was an accident... lol.. I hate the giggles.. they ruin perfect moods to much.. lol.. ugh.. like when he tickles me.. I hate it.. I hate being tickled.. I'm like the most ticklish person ever... lol if someone pokes me in the ribs or tickles me and I didn't know they were going to do that.. or I didn't see them. I'll scream.. its funny.. but still I hate it... I don't know why I mentioned that.. but okay..

• 3 weeks later...

LOL well i had been going out with my gf for about 6 months, and we always used make out with me on top kissing her, once i found myself on the bottom, i was like a fish out of water.. I then randomly had a spasm in my back, our teeth clashed, and the next thing she has blood in her mouth, yeuch.. Were back to kissing within a few minutes lol.. must have been love...

Haha, My first kiss was at a wedding - waaay too many people around, so my boyfriend says something like "I have to go find ...a towel. Come with?" So we went behind a barn - right next to a pony and two goats and kissed. Right then my little brother comes over to say its time to go. Whoops.

lol in a barn, things could've gotten a lil *raunchy*. Yea I remember this time me and my gf was kissin in a park opposite some elementary school (lol, what were we thinkin?) and this kid walked a circle around us givin us this really weird look and there were kids all around with parents waitin in the car. We'd been kissin and I was pretty interested in this bra she had on so we were fiddling around with her shirt and all infront of all these ppl, but I didn't know at the time.

Yea, it was kinda embarrassing.

Happy Heb

• 2 weeks later...

weird kiss? umm... well I was kissing this girl (very uptight nice girl) and she ended up being the sloppiest kiss that I have ever had. Sloppier than me!?!

umm teeth banging always a good laugh.

I like 1 long kiss, so sometimes I just keep my lips on my girlfriends, and then she starts talking as I am still kissing her lips, and she ends up making funny noises. I think its sweet.

For Another

• 3 weeks later...

Not me, my friend. She was kissing her first kiss, and it was during a truth or dare game, and the guy was like, stoned and he had gum in his mouth, and it wasn't supposed to be french but, well, lol. She choked on his gum and then took it out and stuck it in his hair. I think it took us about a month to stop laughing.

lol, that's a new one! So stoned with gum, chick nearly choking and then seeking revenge by sticking gum in hair. Woah, it would've been a royal pain if he had long hair to get rid of the gum. When I was a kid I stuck blue tack in my hair 2 see how hard it'd be to get off, I ended up cutting a huge chunk out when I realised I couldn't and the blue tack was spreading rapidly.

Happy Heb

• 2 weeks later...

my first kiss with my boyfriend was quite interesting. it was before he had asked me out and we were best friends. we used to go walking in the park every night and then i would take him home afterwards. well before i would leave his house to go to my home i would give him a hug. keep in mind i have had a crush on this guy since the 3rd grade. well one night as we had finished walking and i was about to leave his house it was time for the "hug". i had been hinting for several weeks that i liked him more than a friend but he just wasn't catching my hints. i had decided that the next time i was giving him a hug i would kiss and run. well i did. i was giving him a hug and saying my goodbyes and then i just planted one on him and ran for it. i had never been more embarrassed. two days later he asked me out. we've been dating for a year now.

• 4 months later...
Ugg.. I always have the worst case of giggles no matter where I am.. like when I'm in class.. I'll start laughing for no reason.. anyways.. once my boyfriend and I were making out and everything was so perfect.. and for no reason I started laughing... he was like "whats so funny" and I was like "I have no idea" so we just sat there in silence for a moment, then we tried kissing again and as soon as our lips touched I busted out laughing again .. kind of a cramp in the moment huh...

LMAO!!!! my boyfriend has done that before... he has a contagious laugh so i started in, too.... there was no point in even tryin after that lol. it was kinda fun though