How do you get over the nervousness?

RedPenguin

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No I went with two of my friends because the library clerk had to stay in the library of course. She wasn't smiling and as happy when I took my book back to her and was listening to music or something instead. But I don't know so far, it looks like perhaps I was turned down, but I will just keep trying, but not drive her to insanity of course.

nooooooooooooooooooo.....she was probaly having a hard day

invite her to your house to get naked and sacrifice a small goat

trust me works like a dandy

Why do you do that SBJ? LoL.

I still am curious what ghost69 is going to say about the whole thing. He really wanted me to do it from the start. I'm so happy that I actually did it.

I don't think she's having a hard day, she was happy as could be. She couldn't have been happier it seemed.

I just wish that I could have gotten a more definate answer from her. Maybe she will eventually figure something out, but I'm not at this campus on Tuesdays and Thursdays and I have no darn car. I hate that part.

So I will not see her again until Wednesday, so who knows exactly what is going to go on.

She seemed happy about it, but when I go past her during my class break, which I'm in my next class, she didn't really smile or anything.

She did say some other time, which sounds nice but not nice. I just wish I didn't have class right now to figure out what the hell is going on.

But no matter where it turns out, it was still a good thing, that I finally asked her out and I didn't die doing it, like my nervousness was trying to tell me.

SuperSport, thank you for all of your help and everything, you really helped motivate me in to actually doing something. I just wish I could have gotten a more definate answer though, like I said.

No I went with two of my friends because the library clerk had to stay in the library of course. She wasn't smiling and as happy when I took my book back to her and was listening to music or something instead. But I don't know so far, it looks like perhaps I was turned down, but I will just keep trying, but not drive her to insanity of course.

Maybe it had something to do with being with two friends. She may have been intimidated by other people with you.

SBJ, your posts make my day!

SuperSport, thank you for all of your help and everything, you really helped motivate me in to actually doing something. I just wish I could have gotten a more definate answer though, like I said.

No problem man. I appreciate it. Remember, keep at it until you get a definate day and time, but dont come accross as too clingy.

Maybe it had something to do with being with two friends. She may have been intimidated by other people with you.

SBJ, your posts make my day!

That's true, she didn't smile when I walked past with my other friends but I did look at her. When I took my book back saying it was the wrong one that I got, she did say thanks, but then put her music back on, feeling to me, almost like a little bit of a shun or something. But of course, she may not have been trying to do that. I am not positive, but she didn't give me the chatter that she gave before. It's weird, she doesn't talk back that much, like give me a conversation, it's more like one-sided.

This is starting to not really look that good. I mean, I hate to say that, but it's starting to look more like a turn-down. Though, I could be 100% wrong and I hope that I am.

Well I went back for another book that I wanted, and said, too bad you have class until 9, but I was like a few seconds later, if I can have her number and make arrangements later on, and guess what.

She said she doesn't really give her number out, but said I can have her email address. I got her email address and she was happy while giving it.

My one friend was joking saying that I hit on her and good for me. LoL.

I guess it's not bad to have an email address though.

She said she will probably not be around for next semester, that she probably will be moving from PA to Tennessee.

I'm happy that I went back and had the courage to get her email. I see some other girl that I may have a chance with if this girl doesn't work out.

I'm happy as hell.

Yes I am.

I just hope that it isn't any turn-down, but maybe like some people say, this may be just a learning experience. I mean, at least I know girls probably like me, because I'm a cool guy, that's worth giving a try, LoL.

What really boosted my confidence, was when I smiled at this girl on my last bus trip and she smiled back really friendly. I know a smile doesn't mean love, but it felt like, "Dude she likes me, YO!" LoL. Guys always tend to do that.

LOL I do it too haha. Like I went on vacation lately and was getting looks from guys and smiles. Or where I live too, and I walk away like: nice...

Doesn't mean they like you though.. Just that they wanna flirt a bit or that you caught their attention. In either case it's still a good response as appose to just seriously looking away lol or something like that.

Now you gotta work on your approaching women skillz. Not so much planning and thinking but more spur of the moment stuff..

Archived