Need Help. I have a panty fetish.

confusedyoungman11

Hi

I started college this fall its been a great experience except for one thing, something that has stayed with me these past 2-3 years. My love for wearing womens panties. I"m not sure how it began, but soon I was stealing panties from my mom's closet, wearing them, have an erection all the time I was wearing them and then finally jack off by rubbing myself with them and with my hand. When I first arrived at college, I thought I was over this fetish. But the last few weeks it has begun again, but now I steal panties from the laundry room! I feel horrible after I do this, but I just can't help it. I have around 3-4 pairs now. I need help. I want to stop this but I'm not sure how. It just feels so good when I have a pair of panties on. I wear them underneath mesh gym shorts around my residence hall and when i think about that me and all the girls in the room have the same thing on, it makes me get an erection. please help. I don't wanna be a thief!

I've thought about buying them on the internet as well, but then I'd be afraid that someone would look at the package and know. I am so terrified that someone is going to find out, if someone does I will be very ashamed and they probably wont be very excepting about it and if it gets around to the whole school I would definitely have to transfer, far away.

I'm not female.... but I imagine most wouldn't be thrilled.

That being said.... I also imagine it's not a always a deal breaker.

I've mentioned on here before my only long term relationship I've had in my nearly 28 years on this planet.

Anyway to make a long story short I also have a panty fetish.. but taking it even further I have a crossdressing fetish in general and she was ok with it.

We dated for a year in High School and even had some fun with it at times.

As for buying on the internet... Ebay is a good option, I've found that if you mention to the sellers that you are a male and can't be found out.. then they will tend to make the packaging as discreet as possible.

You can also ask any online lingerie stores if their packaging is discreet before ordering them by emailing customer service, you would be surprised how many are.

I understand buying in public is hard... due to fear of being found out. I've been able to do it a few times, even once flat out letting the clerk at Victoria's Secret know that the panties (and lingerie) I was buying were for me.

It's been a long time since I've been able to get the nerve up though

Edit:

I learned I had a thing for panties by experimenting with my mothers and older sister's pairs at a very young age... around 5 or so.

I then fought the urge enough to put it in the backburner for a good decade and so and from that point on, have always got my own in one way or another.

I didn't read your whole post the first time, as I just skimmed over it briefly... I now see how you are getting these panties and I don't feel that's the right route to go at all.. especially if you don't want to get caught.

My advice above would be better options

um no it isnt! My roommate doesnt know of course, I do it when hes not there. I've had a few, but dont tell them, it goes away when i have a GF. so answer my previous question, can u easily tell that im wearing panties? i gotta know.

If you don't think my options are better you're entitled to your opinion.

I don't see how stealing them makes you less likely to get caught... as opposed to buying them online either via ebay or lingerie store and simply making sure to ask to make the packaging plain with no indication of what's inside.

I mean it's not like your roommate or anyone else can open the package before you do, at least not legally... it's a federal offense if they do open your mail.

Whatever floats your boat.

As for it being obvious that you are wearing them... depends on the type you are wearing among other things.

You should be ok... again as already mentioned don't wear tight pants or anything obviously.... If you are really paranoid, I would stick to wearing a belt most of the time... especially if you wear your pants even slightly loose fitting or baggy and darker clothes as opposed to lighter ones.

The girls would know a lot more about hiding panty lines, than what I would.

You probably walk different cuz they fit different then mens underwear.

Most likely they snug the twins up tight to your body! lol

I seriously doubt anyone would notice...unless you bend over and have on baggy legs.

I would find that fetish a bit too odd for me to deal with, but I know there are women out there that would probably love it.

Your mom is going...dang, where'd that new pair of lace panties go...I know I put them in my drawer! lol

why dont u get ur parents to buy u some? if they know about ur fetish

Might be easier said than done for him.

My parents found about my crossdressing as a teen and it was a rather weird moment.

Even though they knew... would've never been able to go up to my mother and say "oh by the way, could you pick up some new panties for me"

Well, not really. But, if you want to overcome this panty wearing business...then I suggest you try moving on to tighty whities? Isn't that kind of the same thing? You'll still feel the tightness against you. There are regular woman panties that LOOK like tighty whities. Ummm...or you can find a girl with a weird fetish and share your personal experiences. Then you won't worry about being judged.

You actually jerked off into your mother's panties? Really? No Joke?

I think you should try to stop worrying about what other people think. Imagine you did get caught, and your pants fell down in a crowded place and everyone laughed at you. What is the worst that happens? It's just opinions. No one is you, and they don't know how you feel. Embarrassment is just an emotion. As long as you're not walking around with a noticeable erection...that would be kinda rude. Not everyone is so judgemental. Especially strangers, because what do they care what you wear, and why should you care if they laugh.

Maybe you should laugh too. It is pretty funny, hahaha. Anyway, if it were my friend or boyfriend I would jokingly tease him about it but I could deal with it fine. But he wouldn't be allowed to wear the panties while we have sex. Also, if you are in a relationship, better to tell her so she doesn't find stranger's panties and think you're cheating!

definitely just order stuff online. No one can tell. Just relax, what you're doing isn't wrong or hurting anyone.

Want to have some fun, why don't you just go in Victoria's Secret around Valentines Day like you're getting "her" special presents. Lots of guys buy sexy stuff for their girls. It's not at all suspicious or weird.

Archived