i know this isnt really bout kissin but i dont really care that much... umm ok ill just tell the story would be easier. i was at my friend andrews party and we went outside to flash cars and stuff. so we were outside and i flashed like 2 cars when some people came up from another neighborhood. there was one i had been introduced to before but never really talked to him. he kept on givin me attention like talkin to me and askin me to flash him (i didnt though) and giving me lots and lots of hugs. one he grabbed my ass. and we were flirting really bad like saying we were lovers and everything. well i found out that he goes to a different school but he lives like 5 or 10 minutes away walking from me. at homecoming he asked me to dance during a fast song so i freak danced with him and it was really cool. one thing im kinda afraid of is what if hes just using me to just score some or something. please help i need to have some opinions on this one.

there was one i had been introduced to before but never really talked to him. he kept on givin me attention like talkin to me (...) and giving me lots and lots of hugs. one he grabbed my ass. and we were flirting really bad like saying we were lovers and everything.

I'm sorry. That sounded like he was drunk or something... I'm the conservative kind of guy and I would NEVER start a night with a girl I had never talked to before, with lots of hugs and one ass grab... I don't think that's really polite... however....

If you enjoyed being with him, if he was not drunk and if in the next time you see each other he talks to you the same way he did in that night, maybe he is just a really cool and prejudiceless guy. (prejudiceless... lol... if that word is english...)

Have fun

well it sounds worse then it is really i mean i was introduced to him by my friend once so it was the second time i saw him and i talked to him a while at the party and the dance if that makes it seem any better and i dont think he was drunk b/c hes only 15 so i would hope he wasnt.... teens are just spontanious like that

One thing I'm sure: you need to see him again.

So you're quite young (around 15), unfortunately, if you start a relationship with him, it probably won't last long or be a big deal... why?

You're a student, I suppose. A lot of things will happen before you start a life on your own, and that should be like when you're around 22 years old. Believe me, A LOT. So, unless you're interested in keeping this relationship serious, or somehow you were incredibly lucky and you both love yourselves very much, this relationship will end in very short time.

See him again. If you really like him, I suggest you think about dating him. It's important to have this kind of relations (even if they're short) when you're young. You get to learn important things like respect and responsability.

Remember that he might not be serious about this. Go careful.

Have fun.