I married now!~!

flower99

Hey everyone I got married on Saturday!!!!

we decieded on thursday & married on saturday. (we had been engaged 1.5 years) EVERYTHING fell into place perfectly...it was just our famlies there on a path in the trees by the river...it was wonderful

I told all my friends, they were all happy for us & totally understanding because they know me...and what I like (I don't like big gatherings with all eyes on me & I don't like stress, that doesn't sound like a good day to me) and they knew I was just going to wing it when everything felt right. All my friends were awesome about it.

Expect one. She emailed me, She's all offended she wasn't invited & hurt, and did the whole "the lily I know would have called & to see if I was available to come...what happened to you? where did my friend go? I'm hurt & I want to express that to you.....ect" & the things is, her & I weren't even that tight I don't know where she is coming from...like honestly? even if we were tight it seems like she should just be understanding & bless us, it's the one day in a persons life you shoudl just accept how they do things & be happy for them.

I kinda just want to tell her off...but maybe that isn't right? maybe I just shouldn't even bother to reply & explain myself to her? what do you think? it hardly seems worth it..but It kind of annoying me. She rained on my parade. (: oh well.

thank you!! thank you guys!! you're all so sweet.

I Am very happy, he's a wonderful & special man.

Yeah I did tell her it was only family there and only immediate family...

But I still received that email, that's why it's annoying me. had she not known that my friends weren't there it would be one thing...

ah well maybe i will just ignore that email??

"the lily I know would have called & to see if I was available to come...what happened to you? where did my friend go? I'm hurt & I want to express that to you.....ect"

Wow, way to make your big day all about her!

I'd ignore her, and if she brings it up again, chew her out for being so self-centered.

Congratulations, and I'm glad your day was how you wanted it to be.

thank you everyone for your great words of advice.

I've decied to not let it get to me & not even reply to her email.

If it gets brought up again (which I doubt since I hardly see her) than I'll let her know my thoughts...but until than...who cares how she feels.

I'm happy & I'm not going to let her take that from me, or side track me...I'll just enjoy my husband... he he he

thank you all of you..have a great day!!!

Archived