ninnin

hey everyone!

so i met this girl who has the same lunch as i do the other day at school. i'm starting to have a BIG crush on her lol. we talked and what not and i was woundering if you think she has any kind of attraction towards me. lets see, when we talked the other day we had lots of eye contact, always seems to be in a good mood when she looks over at me or vise versa. she would catch me looking at her and would always smile and said "what's up" after 20 minutes or so sitting next to her. and a little later a guy made some dumb joke on how she wouldn't talk to white guys and she instantly looked at me and told me it was not true saying it like she was trying not to lose me. you think she could have some kind of attraction to me?

please be perfectly honest

Thanks

from what i read yes, seems to me like she may pretty much be attracted.

but try and explain her body language a bit more and pay attention next time if you dont remember.

when a girl is interested she usually fidgets a lot more with her hair, looks down sometimes cause she is shy, leans in closer to talk, etc.

and if she has lunch with you loads of times instead of going and sitting with her other friends wow yea for sure interested as well, no doubt.

from what i read yes, seems to me like she may pretty much be attracted.

but try and explain her body language a bit more and pay attention next time if you dont remember.

when a girl is interested she usually fidgets a lot more with her hair, looks down sometimes cause she is shy, leans in closer to talk, etc.

and if she has lunch with you loads of times instead of going and sitting with her other friends wow yea for sure interested as well, no doubt.

i'll keep that in mind. but if she dosn't do all those could she still be intrested, cause it looks like those are traits that a shy girl would do and i don't think she is that shy but i'm not too sure. but yeah she sat with the same group of guys im friends with. now that i think about it she would look and me and smile and say i was "normal" but not in a bad way (i hang out with the weird/ kina of dorky ppl) lol.

last time at lunch (keep in mind this is only the second time i've hung out with her at lunch) i sat next to her and she seemed happy i was next to her. i know i'm making it sound SUPER obvious but i guess you would have to be there to understand. anyway, i know this may seem kinda dumb but from what i wrote in my first post does it sound like we were flirting? she ever touched my arm twice (more in a casual way) but kept eye contact. I even caught her looking at me (from the cornor of my eye) and then move up and look into my eyes.

last time at lunch (keep in mind this is only the second time i've hung out with her at lunch) i sat next to her and she seemed happy i was next to her. i know i'm making it sound SUPER obvious but i guess you would have to be there to understand. anyway, i know this may seem kinda dumb but from what i wrote in my first post does it sound like we were flirting? she ever touched my arm twice (more in a casual way) but kept eye contact. I even caught her looking at me (from the cornor of my eye) and then move up and look into my eyes.

yea touching is definatly a very good sign specialy since u 2 only had lunch 2 times. if she smiles alot is also really great when you 2 have eye contact.

when i have a crush on a guy and we keep having eye contact i cant help but just grin/smile constantly cause i am really enjoying his company/attention but i try to make it a bitttt less obvious..lol.

i would say wait just a LIL bit more to see how things continue going, and try not to get into the "just friends" zone.

yea touching is definatly a very good sign specialy since u 2 only had lunch 2 times. if she smiles alot is also really great when you 2 have eye contact.

when i have a crush on a guy and we keep having eye contact i cant help but just grin/smile constantly cause i am really enjoying his company/attention but i try to make it a bitttt less obvious..lol.

i would say wait just a LIL bit more to see how things continue going, and try not to get into the "just friends" zone.

will do, but just to be sure how can i aviod the "just friends zone"?

hmm.. avoiding the friend zone. i thought you may ask this lol.

well there are a few threads on here and also on link removed with some good articles.

off the top of my head i can say, be flirty, confident, atractive, etc just basically be yourself and keep doing what you have been doing. it is working for you.

but some guys just end up friends because they start listening to the girls guy problems, or start asking about exes, etc. they sort of become the girls "diary".

but you dont risk that yet i think, right now you guys are just getting to know each other and it seems to be going well.

hmm.. avoiding the friend zone. i thought you may ask this lol.

well there are a few threads on here and also on link removed with some good articles.

off the top of my head i can say, be flirty, confident, atractive, etc just basically be yourself and keep doing what you have been doing. it is working for you.

but some guys just end up friends because they start listening to the girls guy problems, or start asking about exes, etc. they sort of become the girls "diary".

but you dont risk that yet i think, right now you guys are just getting to know each other and it seems to be going well.

so should i just ask her out before she may think i just want to be friends?

not right away, but as soon as you get a flirty vibe ask her to casually go out or something.

you risk the chance of maybe getting told "no thanks" but at least you dont have so much invested inthis yet. if she says no thanks, her mind can change down the line. either that or at least you dont go on longer with false hope that she may be flirting when she isnt.

but waiting it out also is not bad cause it builds anticipation and keeps her wondering whether you like her or not. which is good.

but you will be able to tell beter then me when it is right to just go right ahead and ask her out. hen you feel it is just go for it. nothing to lose

Archived