Precum: Have to do something about this

Cardinal

I now have verification from multiple sources that my precum tastes bad.

Girl A: Said it tasted bitter

Girl B: Said it was bad but tolerable

Girl C: Said it was icky

Girl D: Said it was acidic (she is also a scientist so should describe accurately)

I have more precum than most guys and it mainly seems to inhibit my opportunities for getting head (they are rare enough as is). What can I do to make this better? Girl D, who is my current partner said that even with flavored lubes or fruit she would still be able to taste it. I am hoping some improvement can be found via diet. I tried lots of pineapple to no avail. Also use yogurt smoothies daily for bad breath (that works very well for breath!).

That pineapple myth has been around a long time. I did some checking on that. Myth busted. Ditto celery. The body simply doesn't put whole food components in your spew, Smoking, drinking and high salt intake, on the other hand, can affect the levels of certain components in semen that regulate its taste.

But don't take my word, or anyone else's word on this forum. Do some Googling and read what reputable clinical experts have to say.

Do you ask them or do they come out and just tell you this.

Pineapple works I think. Gatorade I think was the cause of one of my ex GF getting a sudden sweet tooth.

I did ask them yes, but there are also other good indicators. Involuntary gagging, bitter beer face, exceedingly few blowjobs after the first one...more like no blowjobs after the first one.

Keep in mind I am talking about precum not come! I haven't any direct feedback on what might work for precum. I will continue with the pineapple just because I like it but it is not helping precum.

That pineapple myth has been around a long time. I did some checking on that. Myth busted. Ditto celery. The body simply doesn't put whole food components in your spew, Smoking, drinking and high salt intake, on the other hand, can affect the levels of certain components in semen that regulate its taste.

But don't take my word, or anyone else's word on this forum. Do some Googling and read what reputable clinical experts have to say.

Pineapple and celery may not be all they are cracked up to be. But I know diet has a huge effect on body chemistry overall. My body can stink considerably for a day or two after consuming some things (some veggie juices, black eyed peas for example). It seems like things that sweeten my breath have an overall positive effect on my body smell too.

In addition to diet I'd be willing to look into supplements or prescription meds if I thought they might have an impact. Probably the most notable thing is that my Na+ intake is always very high. I don't smoke or drink.

Do what my buddy does. Buy flavored lube. haha. Rather than tasting the precum, the girl will be tasting orange or some other flavor.

Even my friend said she would still be able to taste it, I'll try something like this soon. Some tastes are just tough to cover up! Maybe a powerful mint or three haha.

I now have verification from multiple sources that my precum tastes bad.

Girl A: Said it tasted bitter

Girl B: Said it was bad but tolerable

Girl C: Said it was icky

Girl D: Said it was acidic (she is also a scientist so should describe accurately)

Who cares what girls A, B, C and D thought about your precum.

There are girls E through Z to test it on. Let's be serious now. The buck don't stop at girl D. Am I right or am I right....

What the fuss is all about?

Girls don't give oral for it tastes good, but for it brings pleasure to their bfs and to them eventually!

Good point. But I know cough syrup that tastes better than what I have to offer.

Who cares what girls A, B, C and D thought about your precum.

There are girls E through Z to test it on. Let's be serious now. The buck don't stop at girl D. Am I right or am I right....

Oh you are right. I'll probably propose to the first girl that says she likes it.

But girl D has DD's and gets mad when I don't do her twice a day. In any event I will probably move in December, but until then....

But girl D has DD's and gets mad when I don't do her twice a day. In any event I will probably move in December, but until then....

DD's will sag one day and twice a day will diminish to twice a year. It happens all the time. People get sick of each other eventually after the relative novelty wears off. Familiarity breeds contempt.

Sorry to be a downer. I have my period today.

Probably the most notable thing is that my Na+ intake is always very high.
Well, there ya go, Card. I shun salty foods and have received encouraging comments on the flavor of my output and its dispenser. It would follow that PSF is a part of this taste challenge, and I would imagine that you could make a positive difference in both your future health and ratio of return customership if you brought down your systemic sodium levels, desalinizing your precum and balancing your pH factor. What's to lose?

Incentive: link removed

Archived