Men to chase or not? Do women like being chased?

bubblyblonde11

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think it takes much thought to politely decline a last minute invitation.

yeah... especially when i already hinted that i'd like to be asked out in advance... i mean when he texted me today asking to go apartment shopping, I said "sorry i have plans for the afternoon" (he then asked what i was up to, lol...) but i said "if you ask me out in advance another time, then maybe I can go with you if i don't already have plans." something like that... if not that exactly. he actually didn't reply to that, i think he might have been a bit taken aback i don't know... but i just said i had to go now, and exited the conversation.

i just don't want to be seen as being taken for granted... but now that we're in a relationship, is it really necessary to court, etc..? perhaps he's thinking that stage is over...

Once you're an established couple with standing weekend plans, he doesn't need to ask you out in advance but it's nice if both of you share in the planning of what you're going to do. There should be no taking for granted in a relationship other than you take for granted if you have standing weekned plans or whatever that the other person is available during those times.

Archived