seriously.. ahhhhhh I'M CURSED!! =/

Ms_ME

if I don't get a sweet guy at first.. (who then turns into a jerk or an as-hole or a cheater..)

then I'll get a really good, great, awesome guy who drops me the SECOND an ex comes back into the picture, or a crush from a (long) while ago..

HAS ANYONE HAD THAT ^^^^ HAPPEN TO THEM BEFORE? ^^^^

I was at the gas station today, this guy I had dated for a couple weeks in hmm June.. pulled up right when I was about to leave. He made me think of this, (back in June) we were having a great time, everything was good. He was like oh I really like you and blah blah blah. Then his first gf found him on myspace and there ya go. He completely started ignoring me. Anywho he came up to me to give me a hug, I gave him one. He was trying to talk with me and I just left. I had to be somewhere anyways.

Then theres the next guy, (this month) I had been talking to for a bit. He seemed so sweet. Then just goes well this old crush from a while ago, we hung out and I always liked her. So I'm going for it. Ehh I don't care though. There wasn't anything between us cept that I liked him. I guess he liked me from the texts and messages he sent. He would always talk to me and now, oh he rants on about how he talks this girl so much on aim and such. Just like he did with me. Was I practice?? At least hes finally going to go out with her, I suppose, and won't be dating someone while thinking about her.

Maybe its just myspace, same thing with the second guy. Found each other on myspace, curse that site! lol

don't even know what the point of this was.

I just feel like giving up and taking my first bf back. He has been trying to date me and such. I turned him down a few days ago because of this last guy I had an interest in. The next day ironically, this last guy tells me oh well I'm going to pursue things with this girl. Now hes just off with this "crush" of his. So ehh might as well call up my ex.

Oh you so get me!! lol

My first ex, we broke up just because I felt bad. He would drive I think it was 35 miles to my house, pick me up and then back to his area to hang out, thats another 35 miles. WEll there was more to do in his area and he insisted lol. Then another 35 miles to take me back home and another 35 for him to get home. So a lot of driving on his part. That was basically 40 minutes each way and 50 in traffic. He came to pick me up after work so he was always in traffic. So an hour drive basically. Now we live 10 minutes from each other. He was talking about how oh we are so much closer and we can see each other more. Telling me he loved me, which I was saying to him, "we haven't been a couple in over 2 years, how can you love me?" He told me there was just something there between us. Its hard to explain, but I know what he means.

aaaye??

you were just venting about how guys you meet end up pursuing their ex's or a crush and leave you hanging.....but at the end of your post you were wondering if you should get back with your ex that you left hanging for another...??

aaayee??

i smell double standards... i also smell what comes around goes around... otherwise my nose is just broke..

I do have some feelings left in me for him lol

It would just be dating.. not serious!!

I just don't get why he loves me though.. hes silly!!

He is sweet.. haa the only (yooh could say real.. I could explain this) bf I ever had.. thats kinda sad.. haha

welll.. haha i only had 2 real BF's. And only 1 who I can say truly treated me well, but I dumped him cause we were more good friends and there wasnt that feeling of "oh i only wanna be witH HIM".

i guess you should go for him, just be careful you don't do to him what other guys have done to you (break his heart i mean). on the other hand you probably cant go wrong with a guy who seems to be so much into you.

mm my first love, my first everything. I know him all too well. I can tell when hes lying and what not. Even when we broke up we kept in contact and hung out a couple times out of the year. Last year he invited me to a cabin with him and his friends for 4 days. I know him though on this: He doesn't want to be serious, and I wouldn't want that out of him right now either. Its just going out kissing, going drifting on canyons lol.. fun stuff. The reason I turned him down was because I thought it may have gone somewhere with this "interest" but I really think of it. Its like my ex is a lot better of guy.. as it seems.

Archived