Do the books works?

Dial595Escape

I dont believe that you cannot teach something that is inherent to a person. A book may give you ideas but you have to be committed to doing the work. A book can work but most people just get inspired by the read and never apply what they have learned. A book is not necessary, because all you have to do with women is build up how many female friends you have and flirt with them, because you are playing a numbers game, plain and simple.

I might be able to read books about how to build a house but if I've never done it before I probably couldn't do it solely from the book.

Same principle applies with you, though the topic is even more subjective. Different things work with different people but eventually it all comes down to how you make her feel. If you do read any of these books, take each with a grain of salt and test their theories, then go test some of your own. The only true way to get better at something is by practicing.

Good luck.

What works is... offering books (to the right educated girls of course).

I have a friend who offers books all the time and he developts "beautiful friendships" using that method, although he doesn't do it with a second intention (I believe). Buying the right book for the right girl is a classy way of showing a lot of things, and is specially cool when you are able to pick a title that really shows you know something about her before she even realizes you do.

i've never used a book. practice is the only way to figure out women. that is all you need. most guys that write a book like that don't just naturally know what to do. they had to be around women and interacted before even attempting a book like those.

Archived