Hey there everyone, its been awhile since I've regularly posted on here, been a bit busy. I just wanted to update some things and how I'm doing.

Well for those who are thinking this is a getting back together update, it isnt.

I just wanted to give people another alternative. if anyones followed my story they'd understand but a brief recap:

Broke up with me Feb 06/ NC'd till I found she was leaving town in AuG / contact led to reconciliation/ Broke up again in Dec, 2000km's apart / Nc'd and kinda LC now

Well basicaly I've reached another point where I'm happy again. I've been like this for awhile just going out and being "myself" again. Improving myself doing some volunteer work, working for a career goal now, its been good alot better then 2006! And its weird..I still think of her on occasion, im not gonna lie and say she doesnt ever cross my mind, she does but its controlled and im used to it, like a split second memory..a brief thought back and moving forward again. Not like the long drawn out days at first.

Me and her are havent talked since january of this year but shes recently added me on facebook, which kinda struck me as odd at first. But after thinking of it, I realized im nolonger plotting my way back to her or thinking of NC to get her back. its more of a ..ahh maybe when im older if it was meant to be if not..who knows. I still dont really want to hear about her new life, but i'm glad thats shes happy, I will always wish success and happiness for her. So I'm not sure how the FaceBook thing will work out if she ever messages me but im open to possible some LC as im best friends with her brother, just to ease any tension that might be there...but im rambling..

anyway the point of this was to show how sometimes you dont really need reconcilation to last to move on to happiness, ive had a few girls interested in me but none that have met my expectations, and im not gonna settle for the first girl to come around the corner either, so im hoping you can read this and gather that hey, life goes on and it gets so easier just moving forward..

day by day.

-michael

Great post Mike! Thanks a million for it - sounds like you are back on track and stronger than ever. We all need to know there is light at the end of our tunnels although everything can look disturbingly dark and dim following a break-up. I'm a year split up now and I can say my life has never felt better! You sound like you are on your own true road to happiness and long may it last!

G Fish

Archived