ok me and my ex have been broken up for almost 4 months now and i still love him i mean i never stoped loveing him and now that he asked my best frined out i want him back more then ever and im willing to fight for him i lose my feelings when he is not around and when he dose come around i fall back in love and i hate it i mean i told he was my hero cuz he kept me alive when i wanted to kill myself in jan and he told me not to cuz he was lose me and so he kept me alive and i told him all this was i wrong for telling him and now he is being a total jack ass to me and i hate it im trying to move on but i cant i want to but its just so hard to i mean i know some ladys might know were im comeing from i need help plz :

In my first relationship I ever had when I was younger, I felt this way as well.

I had made him my world for so long that when I lost him, I felt hopeless. I even moved to another city just to get away from him.

The best thing to do, as hard as it sounds [and I should probably be taking my own advice haha], is to suck it up and move on. Cry as much as you need to get it out of your system, but if it is meant to be, he will come back to you. Also realize that you're young. As much as heartache sucks, you will meet you're night and shining armor someday, and you deserve nothing less than the best.

For him to date your best friend shows that he really isn't considering your feelings, and he probably should have talked to you about it first, but he didn't. This shows that he isn't good enough for you!

You deserve a guy that is sympathetic to you and YOUR feelings, not just his.

It does hurt, I understand, but it's time to collect your feelings and learn to love YOURSELF.

Don't depend on someone to love you, because in the end, the only person we have is ourself.

When you realize how special, beautiful, unique, and great you areis when you will love yourself.

Don't let this bring you down, just take it as a sign, and use this to your advantage to GROW. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

I hope I helped.

-patience

the thing is he comes over every sun and we talk about stuff so its hard to get away from him ad the thing is i dont want to ghet him out of my life

You don't have to get him out of your life, but right now, seperating yourself from him will be healthy for you. Until you are over him, seeing him is only going to make it worse.

Tell him how bad this is hurting you, and that you still want to be friends but right now, you need space.

Get out and interact with other people. Get your mind off of things. It's hard to do but I promise, being with other people at this time will help.

Have a girls night, go to the movies, spend a day at the spa. ANYTHING to occupy time.

Don't fight for something not worth fighting over. You will have MANY relationships in the future, and you'll look back on all of this and learn from it.

If he is right for you, you two will end up back together in the end. Mariah Carey has a great song, very popular, that says "If you should return to me

We truly were meant to be, so spread your wings and fly

Butterfly ".

It's a very true lyric.....

Take time for yourself, and help YOURSELF.

-patience

lonely,

I went through the same thing when I was younger. My exBF and I broke up, and then he went after my best friend. I didn't realize it then (beause he was my first real boyfriend), but a guy that loves you and wants to be with you, will NOT ask out your best friend. He's really not your time, and I PROMISE that you will meet someone 100 times better than him and laugh about this. To this day, I can't even remember why I even wanted to be with him, and I really do laugh about it now. But for now, I think it's best that you have no contact with him whatsoever---as much as it hurts now, it's going to help you a lot in the long run. Sorry you're feeling this way, I know how much it hurts right now.

oi agree wiht you he just called me and he said he doe not want to date my friend and he loves that im telling him him my feeling and he hates it when i tell him i feel like * * * * and stuiped and he told me not to so yah i love him to death

See, telling people your feelings does work.

Although don't give in just yet. Hold your guard. Don't completely just give in just yet. Maybe you and him should work on the relationship before you completely jump back into it.

Be precautious....

don't allow yourself to get hurt again.

Like I said you only deserve the best.

You sound exactly like me when I was 16-17 with my first real boyfriend. I jumped at every becon call he had, but never thought about things before I did them. As long as he wanted it, I did it. When we finally split I never realized how much I put MYSELF on hold just to satisfy him.

Just remember, don't put yourself on hold. If someone loves you, then you shouldn't have to do this. Take into consideration what YOU need and not what HE wants.

Try and work on the relationship first.... you'll be happy you did in the end.

-patience

lonely,

I went through the same thing when I was younger.....

I totally agree with TropicalParadise, because when I look back on it, I can't come up with any reason to why I liked him. The only REAL excuse I can think of is that I didn't love myself, and he claimed to love me, so it made me happy. I felt like it filled up a gap, until we broke up, then all of my insecurities and pain came back but only 10x's worse.

Kudos TropicalParadise.

there are so many reason why i love him i have no one there for me and he was there unlike noone in my family i mean i know im to young to fALL IN LOVE BUT THEN AGAIN I ACT LIKE A GROWEN UP AND NOT teeNAGER

You're never too young to fall in love haha.

Although you are relying on him too much. You need to learn to rely on yourself. What are you going to do when he IS gone? Someday he won't be there to talk to, then who are you going to turn to?

Growing up has alot to do with finding yourself, believing in yourself, and ultimately LOVING yourself. It has nothing to do with being a teen.

You need to learn to turn to yourself when things get back. It is always good to have someone there to talk to, but like I said before... in the end the only one you have is yourself. You should only rely on people to turn to for support, not to solve your problems. You are losing yourself to him, and you need to find yourself before you rely on him to support you emotionally, if you can't even support YOURSELF emotionally.

-patience

i dont really talk to him all that much only when he calls or one of my frineds tells him that there is some thing wrong so he calls and finds out im the kind of person who needs a guy to love them i dont really have my father in my life and i want a guy who understands me i have never been able to support my self emotionally because i tend to hold them in and hide what my feelings are

Archived