Pregnant Girlfriends Birthday

JimJohnson

Hey Everyone,

I was just wondering what I should get my girlfriend this weekend for her birthday. She is going to be turning 19 and I want to make sure I do something nice for her. She is 8 months along and we only have a couple more weeks so I dont really want to go out of town on a vacation or anything in case something were to come up. Can you please help me think of something?

Thanks

Maybe you could get her a gift certificate for a massage and she could use it after she's had the baby. I'm sure she'll be exhausted after the baby is home and everything so it may be nice for her to get out for an hour or two for something relaxing like a massage while you stay with the baby.

Good Luck with the baby!

Go to a nail salon that offers pedicure's and get her a gift certificate for one. Then put it in a nice card and when you take her out to dinner, give it to her. I am sure that at 8 months along she can no longer reach those toes and she would probably really appreciate the pampering in addition to having nice looking feet for the big day!

^^Absolutley. My bday was in the beginning of May and someone got me a pedicure. Anything from the salon is awesome. Alot of salons will do massage for preggos too if you lie on your side (my hubby got me that and it was still amazing). A gift certificate to a maternity store never hurt anyone either We really run out of things to wear that make us feel good.

I dunno, diamonds seem like a little too much with a baby on the way.

True, spending way too much money on a birthday gift right now might put him in the doghouse. But he can get a pair of stud earings or a little necklace for $100... Us women tend to see diamonds as a sign of commitment, and commitment is the greatest gift a guy can give with a baby on the way!

A massage or a pedicure is always a good idea- especially the pedicure- as she gets towards the end of the pregnancy, since she might have trouble reaching her toes.

I stretch every day and I'm still pretty flexible despite being in the 3rd trimester- but now when I try to paint my toes it feels like I'm hitting a brick wall when I try to bend. The next time I am definitely going to opt for a pedicure instead of doing it myself.

True, spending way too much money on a birthday gift right now might put him in the doghouse. But he can get a pair of stud earings or a little necklace for $100... Us women tend to see diamonds as a sign of commitment, and commitment is the greatest gift a guy can give with a baby on the way!

I'd rather have a massage than diamonds, LOL. But take that for what it's worth coming from a woman who doesn't want diamonds in her engagement ring.

Archived