hey! I FEEL LIKE CRAP I WANT TO DIE ISNT THAT SUPER

today was the deffinition of a bad day. I woke up and tripped getting out of the shower. i get a call from my best friend saying she is going to kill herself. my friends wouldnt talk to me because i was seriously depressed and i cut myself in class. finally lunch came about and silly me thought a break from school would make me happy.The girl i have a fat crush on is mad and avoiding me but that will pass.my life generally suxxx. i know longer want to live because my life has been a 15 year punishment from god for something i never did. two of my friends tried to cheer me up one said if i killed my self hed bring me back on a weejee board and kicke my butt and i d re encarnated into la cucaracha in mexico and get stabbed by a farmer named felipe with an ice pick the other was seriously worried id try to kill myself tonigth plus as you probably no if you have read my old post this girl i like has got me twisted n e way i will live through this

when all of your wishes are granted all of your dreams will be destroyed.

i am sorry that you are having a bad day. but just like the last post by emotionally_twisted said, everyone here is here to help or get help so dont worry about not getting any 'cause you will. hey i have already told you in your last post to pm me or e-mail me anytime, so just talk to me if you want to okay.

bye, and feel better honey.

love QTpie87

Hey! Youre lucky it's only one bad day! we all have those, so no worries! Dont think about suicide because of one horrible day, you're not realizing how many wonderful things you could be throwing away. Crushes-even loves- are not worth dying over just because they dont show their interested. Cheer up buddy, tomorrow's another day and like all the other ppl said b4, were here to talk, to help, to try to make u smile again! If u think ure a freak cuz u cut, dont, cuz i do too.. my mom found out and freaked out and now she makes me feel like a psycho maniac who likes sharp objects... trust me, i know it releaves u immediately, but the after effects are not worth it. Hugs n kissies!! Mel xox

thanx 4 all the advice today was abetter day because i hung out with her after school we watched a movie together it was great and she kept saying that she doesnt think she really loves her boy friendany way i had an ok day because i was on my new medication.i went around scaring the shiny plastic people at my school because i hardly ever eat and im really thin i asked ppl tofeel the knubbs on my ribs i just figured that if they make me feel awkword i will return the favor

p.s. does it make me gay that i find marilyn manson sexually attractive i know its a stupid ? but im serious because i like girls but lately i have had thoughts about that any input im a bit confused theire and i have also been burning things I lit the tip of a marker on fire and have been playing with my lighter at school and i think i might be getting high off the fumes or my new medicine o well.

i luv you all