Not Sure if I released, might be pregnant!

Hello everyone. I am a brand new user. I'll get to the point. My g/f and I of four months who I love more than anything in this world had sex....... with no condom. I felt very aroused and was about to "come" when I pulled out. After wards I felt no sensation, maybe a little relieved. I couldn't find any traces of semen..... whih may be good or bad. It didn't dribble when I pulled out, which could be good or bad as well. And what about pre-stuff? Is my g/f possibly pregnant? I really need help guys. I'm only 18! I've really screwed up my life if this happens. Please, do you think you can help me? Did I "come" or not?

is ur girl on the pill? I'd still ask her to take a pregnacy test instead of waiting wondering, and getting all scared.. I have no idea what could have happened, maybe u didnt come at all...but i dont think you should wait to find out...if shes on th pill its a little better then nothing- but still considered taking a test now... you're gonna be in hell just waiting

This just happened recently? Most of the time people worry when their girlfriend is late. I wouldn't worry about it right now unless she says she's late, etc. Let this be a lesson though. Always use a condom. There will be times from now you'll do this again, learn from this and don't worry for now.

Got to be careful with that, use condom all the time, its possible to eject semen without having an orgasm!!

Use condom, and also have her get on the pill also , if you are having sex on a regular basis.

If you dont like condoms, use one of the new, Enspirals, they have a large "head area" so it feels loose, but these will be hard to find, easier to find, are the Trojan supra, these are poly not latex, they are thin, and transfer heat, so they really feel great.

pre-cum can definitely make a girl pregnant. But i wouldn't worry until there is something to worry about. And just so you know, to make you feel better, but i'm not proud of it, my ex gf and i had sex for 3 years without condoms or the pill, and she never got pregnant. i was lucky.....never again will i do that though. not just cuz of pregnancy but also STDs!!! watch out!