Theres this girl hanging around me, but I'm shy

Theres this girl at school who started hanging around me lately in one of my classes. She waves at me frantically every time she sees me, and says hi to me. I really like her, but im shy and I'm not sure if she acts that way because she likes me too or not. I have no idea what to do...I'd really like to date her or something like that.

hi there! I think that this girl is showing you that she is interested in you. Just try being as natural as you are around your friends when you are around her. remember, she is just as human as you are. Ask her how her weekend was next time you talk. Just be easy going and go with the flow as you said. Once you two get your conversations rolling things will be easier to escalate from there. Good luck!

If it was me in your poistion, I would wait till she gives a bigger sign. Most of my friends, that are girls, act the same exact way as you described what she does and I know for a fact that they do not like me as more than a friend, one may but I'm not sure and I'm already working on another girl. For now I would just stay friends with her kinda smile and wave and say hi when you smile, and maybe do something with your friends and invite some of her friends and her, and kinda stick around her and just hang around here more, and see what happens.

That is just my opinion and I'm not an expert at dating, but that is what I can tell you from my own personal expierence. The girl may just be looking for you to be a friend, and you can move in on her later, and ask her on a date with just you and her.

Good Luck!

Cya'll Later

Being shy is natural feeling. everyone goes through that and still does now. it would be best to break that barrier. it will give you more confidence and let you be more open. let her know that you like her to get the ball rolling. you dont want to go and open up to her too much or tell her things that shouldnt be said quite yet. but make a move towards her to show you like her the same. message me back on what you think.