What do you feel after a breakup?

ElisaGome

I have searched on google but nothing specific on what i want.

Please guys share with me what are the feelings you usually feel after a break up.

Like does your heart beat faster, do you get anxious, does your heart hurt, do you feel breathless and so so..

I really wanna know since iam writing to this guy and iam always afraid how it's not gonna work so i wanna be prepared.

There is no one way to feel. It can be all sorts, depending on how attached you were, and how you process those kinds of emotions. Some people, even when they were quite attached, are pretty resilient in just moving on. It's not really something you can prepare for.

What do you mean you are writing a guy? Have you met in person? Are you actually dating, or do you just like him? It sounds like you are already getting anxious when there is nothing yet to be anxious about. If you aren't dating, it wouldn't be a breakup, just someone who didn't like you the way you liked them. Which can be sad, but from my experience is not the same level of pain as a breakup.

Why are you afraid it won't work? Have you met in person? Why are you writing him instead of dating and talking in person?

I really wanna know since iam writing to this guy and iam always afraid how it's not gonna work so i wanna be prepared.

Archived