lameluxury

So..my baby dad for almost 3 years on and off most of our relationship hhave a lot of issues he dont want me wearing make up or fixing my hair up ...he dont wamt me on my phone at all i got mia from friends and family for weeks at a time he dont want me on social media...or to have. A job or hang out with ny friends...im 25 hes 22 .....we both dont have job i have an apartment he lives with his mom when i first got my apartment we lived together after awhile i got pregnant and he start chocking and hitting me...we got into plenty if fights where he nearly choked me out...i lost a baby last year due to leathal skeletal dysplasia...i think the cause of it is from him kicking me out my own apartment...he controls the tv he rushes me everytime it time to leave so i wont get dresses up we broke up for qhile then got back together now he came back and got a new facebook...his sister saw me on there and told him now everytimes he comes around hes angry...he says he dony trust me but its been like that sincr we been together it got worse since we been on and off i love him and we have a child together what do i do?

So..my baby dad for almost 3 years on and off most of our relationship hhave a lot of issues he dont want me wearing make up or fixing my hair up ...he dont wamt me on my phone at all i got mia from friends and family for weeks at a time he dont want me on social media...or to have. A job or hang out with ny friends...im 25 hes 22 .....we both dont have job i have an apartment he lives with his mom when i first got my apartment we lived together after awhile i got pregnant and he start chocking and hitting me...we got into plenty if fights where he nearly choked me out...i lost a baby last year due to leathal skeletal dysplasia...i think the cause of it is from him kicking me out my own apartment...he controls the tv he rushes me everytime it time to leave so i wont get dresses up we broke up for qhile then got back together now he came back and got a new facebook...his sister saw me on there and told him now everytimes he comes around hes angry...he says he dony trust me but its been like that sincr we been together it got worse since we been on and off i love him and we have a child together what do i do?

.... you need to get the hell out of there before he causes you and your child permanent damage.

He is abusing you and trying to control your every move... this is NOT going to get better!

If you have family and friends please see if you can stay with them and get a restraining order against this guy.

This is not a loving relationship, this is abuse and it is only going to get worse. You MUST leave, get a restraining order and protect your child and yourself. You must get help. If you are in the US here is a link for a group that can help you make a plan to leave and help you with therapy, etc. https://www.thehotline.org/help/?gclid=Cj0KCQiApvbhBRDXARIsALnNoK3fiUhKSS6pkBpq6em-hGt-4tEmWNE4ROPSjkgrThnzFvVgKmeRwSkaAhJEEALw_wcB

This is not love. You need to get out now. Did you tell the hospital how this happened with the baby you lost m? Did they call the police? He is abusing you. Please get a restraining order from him for you and your child. I know you think you love him but you need to get out. Now. Call your family and stay with them. Does anyone know about this who can help you?

What do you love about this guy?

How do you support yourselves if neither has a job?

Have you thought for one minute how all of this abuse, and lack of employment is affecting your child? Time to get rid of this LOSER and become a responsible adult. Get a job! You have a child to think about.

He sounds like a horrible parent. Terrible role model for your child. Get a restraining order.

If you don't leave this psycho now you're going to end up dead and who knows what will happen to your child after that?

You might not care what happens to you, but if he has no problems abusing you, eventually he will do the same to your child.

Do you want your kid to see that?

Get out now..find a shelter and call the police. File charges and get a restraining order. Now.

Before you become a domestic violence statistic

Archived