Hello to everyone, i would very much like to tell me your opinion and i will be very thank full to give me some advice.

My english isn't perfect and im sorry for that.

So we had a very healthy relationship, for 3 years, 2 years we had normal relationship we lived in same city and we were everyday together we were together in good and bad days and we give support each other for everything in our life, After one day she get call from job application in another country 6000KM away from home town. So we chooice to not give up and continue with our relationship, she told me that she will back in 1-2 years, its enough to make some money during we are young.. Separation was very painfull for both of.. but i think was more for me, but i didnt want to show it to her. I was able to stop her to not going, if i said don't go, she was ready to not go, but i didn't wanted to stop her from her dream job.Becouse i thinked for features.. what if we break up soon here and she not go just for me? She would hate me the most in the world... I did not want to be an obstacle, i didin't wanted to stop her, but i was dying inside me coz he leaving me.

I loved her the most in this world, also she loved me i was her world, we had our own world...

Ok we started to chat everyday on social media, we had video chat almost days, after 6 months he back to home for vacation for 14 days, we spend all days together. Passed another 6 months and she come back again, the days passed very quickly and again the painful separation, and i was very confused i cannot live with that pain anymore i missed her, i was depression, but i didin't show it, after every video call end my world collapsed.

And after some time I decided to tell her that i cannot live without her anymore, i miss her and i decide to break up becouse we are not happy both of us like this, i feel her, she was not happy , i cannot make her happy via internet, i hated almost long distance relationship and that happened to me... With alot of drama we break up... 1 year and half ago from today. But we never stop our contact, after break we chated once every 2-3 days first two months. Next 4-5 that we chated rarely once in 2 week, next 1 year we contact once per month for sure, we meeting every twice time when she had vacation but everytime we end up with quarrel last meet was 1 year from now, during that we havent seen each other, but we still not stopped our contact after some time around 1 month we contact again and we forgets about drama. She came this summer in vacation again but i was in another country that period and we not meet up. 4 Day ago from now she text me and told me she going to come home and stay here for 3 days and if she have time she going to call me for a quick caffe, i just say ok. (Last 3-4 months im cold to her, like neutral, when we texted i never showed any feelings). Today she call me, "Hay how are you? Let go for a quick caffe coz i don't have so much time" yeah i said sure i caming to pick up you in 1 hour. And we meet up we drinked caffe, we talked alot, first date without drama, everything was fine. But she asked me "Do you date any girl"? I said no i told she the truth. The main reason i don't date any girl is coz i still love her and i still have somewhere inside me hope for us both. And i asked her do you dating someone? She said yes but its not serious, but here where i live its hard to find someone coz of many reasons.. Nationality, culture, religion, and many other thing cant fins right person where many Nationalities livs in one place... I saw her reaction how she say it, she was not so sure of that what she says i think she lies but no problem, i want to ask u guys.

Whats the point of our meeting if she really dating someone else?

Why she spend 2 hours of her limited time with me? She should spend that time with her best friend or familiy? With she takes her time to spend with me? Just to told me she meets someone? She can do it on facebook...

Why we still she texting me on internet?

Why she like almost all post on facebook?

Why if she dating someone not stop contact with me?

If yes, why she plays mindgames? If she want us back togeher that isnt right choice to play games..?

I have alot questions in my mind and can't find correct answer.

I really don't want to be her friend and listen about her next "boyfriend" if in feature she had one. I meet with she coz i still love her and want he back if there is any chance but not for to be friends.

I very confused why we are still in contact....

She told me that she will came for vacation in January and she will call me for caffe again maybe, i said ok.

Was relexed with my mind last months, but today im confused and nevous and i think thoese dates breaking my hearth and my mind, wanted to text she whats point of our dates but i calm down and wanted to ask u guys is she plays mind games? And if yes why she do it? Im not her enemy i never did any bad thing to her i always had respect to her and i still have ( and i still love her but i don't show, coz if i show it we end up with drama) as i understand contact with ex and meeting is for new begging to reborn relationship, Im ready to get back with her again but if she come back to home forever (if she left the job she have)...

Thanks you for reading my story and i hope u will give me answers to some of my questions that i have in my mind and some good advice should i tell her i want to stop contact or let me keep contact and keep trying to get her back?

My mine isn't working properly (I Hate mind games very much ) after date with her, everytime thats happens and i always i make mistake.

Well, a lot of us on ENA tell people that if you break up, you should go No Contact. And the reason is very much like the story you told. You have not been able to move on with your life because you kept in touch with your ex-girlfriend. It has been years since you dated. You have put your life on hold when you should have been getting out there and trying to meet girls.

As for meeting your ex, she was in town and she wanted to meet up with you. You were a close friend. She likes you. She is not playing mind games with you. She just wanted to see you. If you did not want to see her, you should have said so.

So you want to know what to do. If she comes back to your country to live, then you might have a chance of getting her back, and you should stay in contact. But if she is not going to come back, you should give up and go No Contact. It sounds like she has a boyfriend where she is living and that relationship may become serious in the next year and the decision will be out of your control.

So it is up to you whether you stay in contact with her, but if she is not coming back, you should go No Contact and live your own life.

Archived