I just heard lies from my ex and I am upset

Hi all, so I’m just gonna go straight into it, I am not gonna give a long detailed background but here is the situation & little background.

I met this girl one and a half year back, we dated for 1 month and had a relationship for another month until she broke up because she didnt feel as much for me as I did for her and she felt bad.

Now she was the first girl I ever really liked and loved so I guess you can imagine I was really upset and I still am till this day because I really liked her and I had never been so happy.

Now she always said she didnt hate me and she always wanted the best for me and stuff but today I heard things from a friend that made me feel so bad, angry, sad, just about everything.

Appearently she told my friend (who is also a friend of her) after my friend asked why she dated me that she didnt even know and she felt too bad to say no so she just did. Hearing that made me upset because I really thought we had something at least, but then he brought something else up;

She is spreading a hoax that we never even went on a date, ever.

I have never been so angry after hearing that and its been like 6 hours now since I heard that and I am cooled down but still feel weird and confused and I want to talk to her and ask her why she would spread lies about that, but would that be okay?

Thank you.

Seems there are a lot of women out there that do things they don't want to do because they don't have the confidence to just say NO.

It also seems in this day and age that years later they call their consent "rape."

They really need to teach boys about what consent is and girls how to actually say "no" instead of just doing it because they didn't know how to say no.

Leave it alone, it doesn't matter now why she dated you. The bottom line is that you had more feelings for her then she did for you and she is just another chick who would rather do something to hurt herself then to hurt another. Too bad who ever is telling you what she said didn't just keep their mouth shut.

They really need to teach boys about what consent is and girls how to actually say "no" instead of just doing it because they didn't know how to say no.

Leave it alone, it doesn't matter now why she dated you. The bottom line is that you had more feelings for her then she did for you and she is just another chick who would rather do something to hurt herself then to hurt another. Too bad who ever is telling you what she said didn't just keep their mouth shut. Bringing this up to her now will just cause a whole lot of drama between you, her and whoever told you that she said that.

You can counter those rumors easily by saying to people: ask her who she saw The Avengers movie with, or who she went to see Halsey with? And then you don't have t say anything more.

And then just forget her. She's not worth your time or effort. I know you like her, but she's a liar and you can show her for the person she is.

You can counter those rumors easily by saying to people: ask her who she saw The Avengers movie with, or who she went to see Halsey with? And then you don't have t say anything more.

And then just forget her. She's not worth your time or effort. I know you like her, but she's a liar and you can show her for the person she is.

You are right, yesterday when my friend told that ‘hoax’ I told him ‘thats so bull, it’s not like as if there was a picture of us two posted on instagram’ (I was being sarcastic because me and her posted a picture of us back then) and so they laughed and I immediatly saw the look on their faces that said that they know it was a lie then from her.

I’ll see her tomorrow on a party as probably the last time, normally I am shy around her but tomorrow I am just gonna make it clear she can go f*ck herself by the look on my face, but Im not gonna talk to her, thanks lad for the advice!

Seems there are a lot of women out there that do things they don't want to do because they don't have the confidence to just say NO.

It also seems in this day and age that years later they call their consent "rape."

Leave it alone, it doesn't matter now why she dated you. The bottom line is that you had more feelings for her then she did for you and she is just another chick who would rather do something to hurt herself then to hurt another. Too bad who ever is telling you what she said didn't just keep their mouth shut.

We were both 16 at the time which makes it even harder for a girl of course, but I just dont like how she says just such things while I never talked bad about her, it just isnt fair.

But yes you are right, and she did rather want me to have a better life, but just feel like now she dont care about that anymore and just lies so she could be in a ‘better spot’ but it, I’m just leaving it as it is, she’ll be going to college to whole other place in a few months so I wont have to deal with her anymore

Archived