Feeling stuck, left behind and gone down the wrong path

male2008

I hope someone has some advice to tell me.

Feeling pretty low and stuck.

So in short.

Started my 3 startup 4 years ago. It has been up and down. But mostly been broke the most time. Not unusual for entrepreneur startup.

Now in the last 6 months we have been working on selling it and slowly the team has been leaving.

Now a month ago one of them got offered a job and moved to a different country leaving me alone. He told me and with in a week he was gone.

So I´m alone trying to keep it a float and trying to sell it to 3 different potential buyers. (One just called to day and said they where not in a position today to take over)

I have little or no wages, I have a evening gig to help out.

I also have a new idea that is in discussion with investors.

But I feel like Im stuck on some level and cant get to the next level.

I feel pissed off that the guys in the company all left me and where offered jobs. I´m the one that drove the company, who kept it alive when it was falling apart and no one is offering me any job.

I´m 36 years old, broke, just got in a car accident (not my fault and I´m fine) my car is done and I can barely afford to buy a used car.

I feel like I went the wrong way in life, I feel like I´m left behind and I´m not getting the credit I should be getting for what I did.

Everyone else is buying apartment, traveling and so on.

I´m working on my ideas and companies and taking on way more then any normal person would. But I just dont feel like I´m seeing the reward.

I have asked my self a lot. If I had a 100 million dollars would I be doing what I´m doing. The answer absolutely. But I still feel stuck, tired of being broke, feeling left behind and like everyone else went a lot smarter route.

I also dont have anyone I can really turn to that undertands what I´m going through or can advice me. My dad and friends tell me to hang on and I´m going in the right direction.

I dont know just feeling like

Any advice?

When it looked like the company was going to be bought out or closed, of course people have to take care of their families, selves and careers and took other jobs. you have to look at things that are business decisions and not personal attacks against you. If you can't look at things that way, you won't survive in business.

There is the option of getting a job, and simply shuttering the business. Or hiring new people. If the company is a viable idea.

Archived