So me and this guy(we're both 17) have been talking since September but we've become really close from March.We weren't in a relationship but whenever we will meet there would be mutual flirt and we would talk everyday.There were cuddles,and staring and like everybody was asking me if we were a couple because of the way we acted.Last week we even went to my beach house with 2 more people and we stayed for 1 night.He was being flirty all day long and at night I was at my room when he came and asked to sleep with me.I let him (nothing happened) we just cuddled and talked all night long we slept at 6 am.I even asked him what we are and he said he doesn't know and I asked him are we friends?and he said definitely not.Anyways,he's from another country so he was leaving yesterday for the summer and so he asked to see me before he goes to say goodbye.However,the night before I saw a girl uploading a picture with him on her story with him having his arms around her and I got furious telling him I don't want to see him.He convinced me and I went so I can see what his excuse is.He made me so mad because he blamed me saying he never gave me hope and that i have no right to be mad.I made it clear to him that i'm more disappointed because of his attitude and I just left.He texted me saying he doesn't want to lose what we have because he really needs me as a friend,but i don't think I can..was I too emotional??all of my friends were saying that he showed that he wanted me and even his friends told me the same.Whenever the topic was mentioned he never said anything to make it clear that he's not interested and he was being really flirty with me and because he's not like that with others it made it more obvious.I won't see him until september but i really want to know if i should bother with being friends??

Well, at age 17, you're both too young for a really serious relationship. Well, maybe he is (guys are more immature than girls). And he's just flirting with everyone because he can. I think it's clear that he's not serious about you. He told you that you weren't even friends. The moral of the story is don't fall for the first guy you cuddle with. Because sometimes that's all it is. Find someone else to spend summer with.

Archived