Casual Relationship

ManuelA

Hi, Was in a casual relationship for a month. He ended it because I beg too much and he didnt like it. But we remained friends and we still talking and texting each other. I want to continue our casual relationship but i dont know what to tell him or what to do? Any advice? Thank you!

If you’re in a relationship where you are literally having to beg to get your needs met, that is not the relationship for you. Don’t settle for crumbs, let this one go and free yourself up for someone who wants you and shows up and never puts you in a position where begging for connection crosses your mind

Cause I started falling for him though i know where we both stand. When I asked him if we can go do something like activities or go eat and when he answered No, I begged till he gave in. That happened couple times. But this last one maybe he got tired of it so he ended it. But in a nice way thats why we are still friends and texting but thats it. But I still wanna go out with him, but for sure this time Its gonna be different cause i already know what he likes and doesnt. Is it okay to asked him for the last time if he still wanna hang out or go out with me? or I should wait?

Don't date guys who won't date and just want at home hookups or hangouts. It's that simple. Why not date guys you have more in common with and are more interested?

I asked him if we can go do something like activities or go eat and when he answered No, I begged till he gave in.
Cause I started falling for him though i know where we both stand. When I asked him if we can go do something like activities or go eat and when he answered No, I begged till he gave in. That happened couple times. But this last one maybe he got tired of it so he ended it. But in a nice way thats why we are still friends and texting but thats it. But I still wanna go out with him, but for sure this time Its gonna be different cause i already know what he likes and doesnt. Is it okay to asked him for the last time if he still wanna hang out or go out with me? or I should wait?

Why were you being so annoying and bugging him to do things? Needy people are so irritating and odds are you annoyed him once too many times. Learn how to control yourself and how to back off and not come across as desperate.

Archived