I split up with my girlfriend of 3 years 4 months ago. She ended it with me. I have given her no space what so ever which is all she asked for, longest I've done is 7 days. Yesterday we spoke and went out together, no drinking just a day out. We came back to my house and she stayed the night and we had sex however today she said she's confused she regrets it and still needs space and that we wont get back together. Now I'm back at square 1, really down and don't know what to do. I want her back more than anything.

I split up with my girlfriend of 3 years 4 months ago. She ended it with me. I have given her no space what so ever which is all she asked for, longest I've done is 7 days. Yesterday we spoke and went out together, no drinking just a day out. We came back to my house and she stayed the night and we had sex however today she said she's confused she regrets it and still needs space and that we wont get back together. Now I'm back at square 1, really down and don't know what to do. I want her back more than anything.

Believe her when she says this.

Yeah you guys won't get back together she just using the space thing to disconnect and soften the blow. My ex dumped me over a text(dated 2.5 years), this type of stuff has happened before she said she wanted space to think and said the same that we wouldn't get back together most likely but maybe we could if I got space. I went into panic mode and kinda realized she was trying to ghost me, anyways tried messaging her on Facebook and I got blocked. Then got a text message on her friends phone saying how it's been a great two years and that she'll miss me a lot.

Got a half ass explaination in person about what changed after she got back from vacation, she saw me with another girl a month later pretended to want me back. That girl stopped talking to me and so did my ex once she realized she was out of the picture. Don't worry though you'll be good in time and realize it was for the best.

Archived