Break up and vehicle

jprice344

Me and me fiance broke up and one of the main issues of not getting back together is over a car. We have a child together and in February of last year I traded my van in to buy us as a family a new car. She helped with getting finance and I put the money down and traded my car in on the purchase. I have made all the payments on the vehicle and insurance. Well when we split I took the new car and left her with her car. But she said that I hurt her by taking the new vehicle when we split. She said even before that if we split she can't make the payment. Yes I left with new vehicle and her and her family is upset and consider me a pos foe taking it. What am I suppose to do??

Both names are on loan. Registered to me. The thing is I even tried to get her to take car and I would pay for it but she wont. Her mother and sister claim I am a pos for leaving her with the other car and not the new one. She looks at it like I betrayed her by taking it and sort of feels like she is using the fact that I took it away from her and her kids so I am in the wrong. It just sucks that she won't get back together because I took this car.

Archived