Have a guy I don’t know my number on the bus

Kennylouise

There’s a really attractive guy that normally rides the same bus as me. He appears to be older (maybe early 40s late 30s). We’ve never spoken before but I wrote my number on a sheet of paper and handed it to him saying “hey I think you dropped this”. I’m sure it was all a fumble because I could barely get the words out nonetheless he took the paper.

Till this day (1 month later) he has not called me. And he also stopped riding the bus at the time he used to as well. So I don’t see him. Thoughts?

Till this day (1 month later) he has not called me. And he also stopped riding the bus at the time he used to as well. So I don’t see him. Thoughts?

Sounds like for some reason, he was not interested. Could be that he already has someone else. Or he did not like you back. In addition, some people do not feel comfortable with random approaches, although men are probably more relaxed about it. What you did was brave but also a bit reckless imo. He could be anything ranging from decent to sociopath.

Girl!!! That was brazen of you. And yet it did make me laugh.

That's quite a good pick up, if you're in a social setting , but not on a bus!

Be careful. If you do that again, and you do get contacted, make sure you background check them.

If you have a phone number it's easy to do. Of course some use track phones with a false name to

set up an account on the phone, so be careful of that too. And if someone does reply, do not ever go

their place, agree to be picked up by them by car, nor meet anywhere that is not in a very public place.

Safety first. Being a female who's so very forward can land you in a really tough, possibly dangerous position.

That being said, I dated a guy with an ex wife on a missing persons list and I'm still alive.

(I did check it out first, he was not suspect in the investigation)

He was probably married, or just not interested. The fact that he's no longer taking that bus screams

out that he may have viewed you as bunny boiler material, lol.

Archived