I messed up but want to fix it

calebdurflinge

Ok. I'm going to sound like a piece of crap in this. I'm sorry. Ok well I met this girl at work. She just started a few weeks ago. I was doing my best not to pay attention to her because she looked younger than what she was and I'm 25. I then found out she was 19 so I was like ok I'm going to talk to her then. So she is super shy in person when she doesn't know someone. So my way of braking the ice was talking about a party with some friends and one of my other friends was there and I just looked at her and said u can come if u want to and one of my other friends said can I go and I jokingly said no. And he is like why can she go but I can't and I said well first off because it's u and second she is super cute. And she looks at me and is like u think I'm cute in a extremely quiet but adorable voice and I looked at her and said ya. And after that I started paying more attention to her. To see if she was interested at all. She would always glance at me and smile. Or when I would look at her and she would notice look for a split second and look away or down and smile. Usually down. So I thought she definitely was. The next day I asked her if she would come and she said yes and gave me her number. Well I guess one of my friends had told her I couldn't stop talking about her and this was before I ever asked her so I thought the signs were good. She didn't go to the party and apologized and said u won't be mad if I don't come right. I guess she had classes in the morning and I said no it's fine. We talked she would always use tounge sticking out faces and stuff. Everything was going good. Then I gave her my bombshell and told her I was still in a relationship but only because I was scared she would take my 10 month old son away back to Missouri. And she had did it before when I tried to break up with her and so I didn't know what to do and I finally decided to break up with her but I was waiting till the paperwork got done and I told her how I got in trouble when I was younger I would just wanted to put it all out there because I didn't want to lie to her and she seemed okay with it kind of and then I found out my dad was going to jail I'm going to be in prison for 4 years and I got really depressed and it didn't help that I was really liking this girl telling her how I felt like not even a week and then after I got pretty clean because I like to her house worry about getting turned down and I know I've pushed away too hard. She doesn't text me like she did before I apologize to her and everything and told her what was going on and that I hadn't like somebody like I like her alone time which probably didn't help either and said she got under my skin which hadn't happened in a long time because normally I'm good with keeping myself in check. She backed off alot after I started getting to clingy. She doesn't ever flirt anymore and the closest thing I have gotten to any flirting is ahhh caleb your the greatest. Because I wrote down her scedule. No faces. Or anything. She normally would do that. She still texts and she called me back 2 days ago after I asked if I could call while on break and she missed my call and called me back right away. But then yesterday when I asked if I could call she said she doesn't like to talk on the phone much but I love her voice and I always call it cute. She still texts but like yesterday she only replied about 10 to 13 times over the course of like 8 hours. I would send a message then usually have to wait awhile for a reply. I haven't seen her in person yet because we haven't had to work together again yet. So I know I will be able to tell just by looking at her if she is still at all interested but I want to fix this. I feel like I finally found someone I really like and it's been a long time. Yes I already broke up with my now ex. And after the 4th time of trying I think she finally gets it. Um doing my best to stay away from her so she can't make me feel bad agsin or threaten to take my son away. I wanted to brake up with her a long time ago and had it planned out but then found out she was pregnant and so I wanted to try to make it work but I was never happy. We were always so different and not in the good way. My son always made me happy and I won't ever be able to thank her enough for giving him to me but I just couldn't do it anymore. Anyway. Is there any way I can fix things with this girl? Do u think I even have a chance? Btw she is vary gorgeous and I'm like a 6 or 7. I'm not ugly but I'm not super hot. I have always relied on my personality and the fact that I don't lie. I am alot more honest and open than alot of guys and I am in touch with my feelings and I let them screw it up even more. I just want to know what I should do. I have thought about going radio silent for awhile because I don't want to push her away even farther. But I don't want to do that and her think obviously he didn't like me that much... or should I tell her I do really like her but I am going to give her space for awhile because I don't want her to feel like she is forced to talk to me or deal with me. The thing with my dad really messed me up. I am normally not like that and I think if she can see me not the idiot I was but the idiot she actually might have liked then I would have a chance. I messed up and I want to fix it. Please give me some advice. Thanks everyone

Archived