WHY didn't he tell me he has a girlfriend?

Merissa

I liked this guy for some time now and texted him so we started talking, I felt like he liked me too and we were flirting back and forth. He seems shy in real life tho so I was thinking of asking him out until he told me he has a girlfriend. Why would he lead me on for weeks without telling me that? His friends know about me, he keeps calling me when he gets drunk on the weekends, stares at me from a distance etc. The reason why he didn't tell me about her is because I didn't ask apparently, that's his reply which I think is bs. He has no pictures of her, no name, no relationship status on social media, he's always with guys, I honestly would never think of this. I feel SO heartbroken and played, but why did he keep that a secret in the first place?????? I will never understand.

We worked at the same place for a year and a half, met at a party before that but never spoke just stared at each other

I'm just curious was it factory work ? Because working at factory's seems to be like where everyone finds relationships nowadays at least from what I can see but anyways try not to take it so hard I'm sure one day you will meet a great guy!

How do you know for sure this girl exists?

This is what I was going to ask, melancholy beat me to it.

He may or may not have a gf, but what is apparent is that he enjoyed flirting and your attention, but when push came to shove to go on an actual date, he couldn't hang with it. Who knows why; I wouldn't concern yourself about it.

Having a gf may just have been an excuse.

Just get rid which it sounds like you've already done.

I wonder this all the time. Had a guy at work that would lock eyes with me the whole way across the building and smile and wave. Always talked to me and was a really friendly guy. Once I mentioned he should go somewhere with me and he got real weird. Found out a week later he had a kid a few months before with a woman and they were getting married that following week. We were still friends and all, but don't single me out and very obviously look for me (from day one that I started there) anytime you are close to my dept, if you aren't interested.

I wonder this all the time. Had a guy at work that would lock eyes with me the whole way across the building and smile and wave. Always talked to me and was a really friendly guy. Once I mentioned he should go somewhere with me and he got real weird. Found out a week later he had a kid a few months before with a woman and they were getting married that following week. We were still friends and all, but don't single me out and very obviously look for me (from day one that I started there) anytime you are close to my dept, if you aren't interested.

I agree with you I also feel it was very wrong on his part to act like that while in a relationship

I agree with you I also feel it was very wrong on his part to act like that while in a relationship

I did feel a bit led on, but since he always acted shy, I just assumed that's why he would act weird at times. While we were still coop, the worst part for me was he was the only guy I've ever met to hit all the checks on what I want. All the perfect ones are already taken I tell ya.

I did feel a bit led on, but since he always acted shy, I just assumed that's why he would act weird at times. While we were still coop, the worst part for me was he was the only guy I've ever met to hit all the checks on what I want. All the perfect ones are already taken I tell ya.

Ya I know what you mean I'm glad I found my perfect guy you will some day as well! It may just take some time! I know a lot of people have relationshipa in factory work

Archived