Barely any blood first day of my period

Abbe

Ok so, I'm not sure if my period is really irregular I just don't think I keep a good track of it but I did last month and today should've been the first day, but it hadn't showed up yet and I didn't wanna go on my walk with my bf and just start bleeding so I put in a tampon, about an hour later, I went to the bathroom, took out my Tampon, and then there was some light pink color but barely any, I was relieved cause I'm worried of being pregnant. We used to use condoms but we started using the pull out method and it's been working but idk rn. This is the first day and it's normally moderately flowing but I changed tampony anyway, waited the whole day and then checked and it was barely any again on it, just the tip of it, and it was kinda brown. Is it too soon for a pregnancy test? I need to find out as soon as possible. The walk I had went on was about 2-3 hours long so idk if that affected it cause I barely ever exercise.

Ok so, I'm not sure if my period is really irregular I just don't think I keep a good track of it but I did last month and today should've been the first day, but it hadn't showed up yet and I didn't wanna go on my walk with my bf and just start bleeding so I put in a tampon, about an hour later, I went to the bathroom, took out my Tampon, and then there was some light pink color but barely any, I was relieved cause I'm worried of being pregnant. We used to use condoms but we started using the pull out method and it's been working but idk rn. This is the first day and it's normally moderately flowing but I changed tampony anyway, waited the whole day and then checked and it was barely any again on it, just the tip of it, and it was kinda brown. Is it too soon for a pregnancy test? I need to find out as soon as possible. The walk I had went on was about 2-3 hours long so idk if that affected it cause I barely ever exercise.

If you your period is due ,no, it's not too soon. Pee on a stick. Pull out method will guarantee you're a parent though .

Archived