How can you move on from a dream turned nightmare!!

Makii09

Im very picky with guys. Ive had a few encounters with the opposite sex but none of them count as a relationship. I have met someone who I thought was perfect for me. He still is until today. Met him online last December, became exclusive and told me he loved me last June. We have a great chemistry and we just get along very well. We share similar hobbies and everytime we spend some time together, its always magical. Its like your in dreamland and don't want the day to end. We see each other 1-2 times during the weekdays and most times on the weekend. WE NEVER had a fight! I told my friends its something I never experienced before and Im afraid he would suddenly change. My worst nightmare came to life 2 days ago. He told me he's not ready for a relationship and is already talking with other girls. He wanted to get in touch but I said I don’t want to see him again. I stopped communicating with him since Monday and is already fighting the urge to take me back. This forum seems therapeutic for me considering I am very reserved and does not open much even to my friends. I hope someone from here can provide me the motivation to continue. Im just crying my balls out trying to figure what happened since everything was perfect from the beginning.

I think around year.

He was only a couple months from his breakup of a year long relationship. Probably wasn't out of the rebound woods yet on that one. I'm sorry you got caught as a casualty of that, but it likely wasn't anything you did wrong.

Head high, the right guy for you is out there to meet someday. This guy wasn't him.

Archived