Girls and their texting patterns

Opportunity9

I was wondering opinions on texting and how much or less 2 should text in order to build a relationship.

Currently I am dating a girl, who after 6-8 weeks now, texts much more bluntly, less frequent and appears less happy.

On the flip side in person, she's the usually happy chatty person.

Is this your average girls way of texting, do they lose interest communicating via messaging ?

I always feel not texting is a way or losing touch and letting the relationship 'fizz' out ?

Not texting for eg. 3 days with a girl I've been seeing regularly for example would be a sign to me that it's not really working or nothing is there

Some people are great with texting and some people simply aren't. There's little that you can do about that being as there is no universal rule on what works best. Too much texting is overkill and you can run out of conversation. Too few texts can leave you feeling entirely separated from each other, if you don't see each other regularly.

Have you tried talking to her about her texting habits? Maybe she can reassure you quite easily. She might say that she has never been good with texting but that she honestly loves hearing from you. You could be worrying about nothing.

Putting the texting aside for a moment, how often do you actually meet up? Does she still seem as keen as ever to meet in person? Does she suggest that as much as you do or is it mostly you asking to meet? The answers to those questions might tell you something about her general level of interest.

This is why I hate texts, it's always misinterpreted and a lot of misunderstandings happens. Also you won't be able to see any body language or if you are connected to a person just by texts.

How about you not texts and talk to each other in person or on the phone? A healthy relationship could not be build or judged based on just texts. With more human interactions, you will be less confused of her intentions and vice versa.

Well this is it.

We have spoken on the phone since we been seeing eachother, but haven't in a week or two now. Same time as the text is fading. Our calls were always like 1-2 hours long and she said she enjoyed them.

I feel like she's just bit bored of texting. So I've just been messing around and joking over text recently. But it's still vague from her.

I don't really want to bring it up in case I sound I sound clingy and needy

Texting is not dating or a relationship. You need to date in person and just stay in touch in between mostly talk about seeing each other again and what the next date is..

Yes they will loose interest because texting is cheap, easy, lazy and shows zero effort. It comes off as clingy also.

Currently I am dating a girl, who after 6-8 weeks now, texts much more bluntly, less frequent and appears less happy. I always feel not texting is a way or losing touch and letting the relationship 'fizz' out ?

I agree ^. Texting isn't real... and isn't what a relationship is.

Back yrs ago.. before the ability to text someone., we TALKED on the phone and saw each other.

A relationship takes consistant effort....

If you prefer, arrange another time to see her. See her actions then.. you NEED to be able to interact in person.

Texting is.. blah.

Yeah I agree with the above texting comments.

But me and this girl have been texting daily for nearly 2 months. And she always asks when we are next hanging out.

Now I last saw her Monday. I asked her when I see her next and she just said things are busy and she'll let me know. 2.5 days later I haven't heard a thing.

Is that a sign of it just fizzing out.

Archived