So I <removed> up...

ThatMadBren

Ok, so there's this girl at my school that I really like, I've liked her since last year, and she knew me, but I it up. I started to become very creepy around here, liking all of her Instagram photos and walking past her in school a lot. I eventually came to my senses and realized how creepily I was acting, and stopped, but now she thinks I'm a creep. I don't want to completely blow my chances with her, and I really would like to fix this, but I can't think of a way to. After creeping her out, I'm honestly scared to even try to talk to her. I know it's just high school, but she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, I don't want my chances of being with her to be gone completely. How can I fix it?

Here are some creepy behaviors to avoid.

Staring (too long) but not smiling or saying hi.

Buzzing around but not chatting or making small talk.

Lurking in the shadows and not being approachable or open or friendly.

Liking or commenting excessively on social media or visiting their page too often.

Anything that seems like stalking or lurking or staring is creepy.

In other words just kind of "being there" but not being confident and present and interactive.

Actually, breaking the ice by talking, being friendly, being confident, saying hi, smiling, etc is the way Out of the creepzone.

there's this girl at my school that I really like. she thinks I'm a creep. I'm honestly scared to even try to talk to her. How can I fix it?

Archived